Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Wednesday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a special partnership. Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Alex Page
– Alex Page (@APage2801) September 18, 2017
Hopefully more of BBN is doing the same.
#9 Bub Tackett
Way better then a city key! #MountainFolk
– Bub Tackett (@BubTackett) September 18, 2017
Sewer > key
#8 Steve Foster
– Steve Foster (@showtime_farm) September 18, 2017
Hahahahaha, good one.
#7 David Chemosky
– David Chemosky (@jtblue1980) September 18, 2017
Grey shirt, blue pants.
#6 Shawn Jacobs
Pitino wearing an extra smedium Lamar Jackson jersey is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. #KSR
– Shawn Jacobs (@shawnJcups) September 16, 2017
Funniest or scariest?
#5 Kyle Mickeydub
– Kyle Mickydub (@Kyle_McWill) September 17, 2017
I hope your neighbors enjoyed that sweet smell of victory!
#4 Michael Rains
– Michael Rains (@RuppArenaMike) September 18, 2017
I think it’s safe to say Cats fans had an awesome time in Columbia!
#3 Chris Crabtree
Had my tickets since they 1st went on sale. I am from Owensboro and don’t get to go much. Had a feeling this would be special. #BBN
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) September 18, 2017
You called it, Chris!
#2 Colby Brown
– Colby Brown (@SirColbyBrown) September 17, 2017
….I can’t recall but I’m sure it’s not anytime soon.
#1 Kristi Wright
– Kristi Wright (@KrisJo14) September 16, 2017
I think Rick was wearing her jersey.