The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Doug Neal
– Doug Neal (@Dougie77) September 12, 2017
Someone tell Matt he can’t get the iPhone X for… security reasons.
– CeeCee (@kycats606) September 12, 2017
Grayson Allen would have a pretty good idea about how to punish the so-called staffer… just trip him.
Ex UK Quarterback Patrick Towles doesn’t wash his hands after urinating. @KySportsRadio
– Scooter. (@P_Skut) September 12, 2017
Well that’s an… interesting question, Patty.
#7 Todd Lanham
– Todd Lanham (@todd_lanham) September 12, 2017
Blue ALWAYS gets in.
#6 Ryan Turner Sturm
– Ryan Turner Sturm (@Sturm1000) September 12, 2017
Will Muschamp aka Captain Obvious?
#5 Wenyen Gabriel
this my year
– UPMÎ›Nâ„¢ (@WenyenGabriel) September 12, 2017
Yes, I think the BBN would be alright with that.
#4 Hey Kentucky!
After due consideration, Hey Kentucky has officially decided not to officially endorse the spread of Tuberculosis.
– Hey Kentucky! (@hey_kentucky) September 12, 2017
Well, that’s a relief.
#3 Terry Jordon
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) September 12, 2017
I’m with ya, Terry.
#2 Corey Bulkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) September 12, 2017
We’ll remember you when you’re famous!
#1 Steve Woods
And ESPN/SECN won’t give KSR a show???? @ryanlemond…on his worst day, isn’t that painful.
– Steve Woods (@StevePDubs) September 12, 2017
Hey now… Sergio Dipp (and Ryan!) are just trying to have the time of their lives.