The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Shawn Smith
– Shawn Smith (@gbbcountry) September 7, 2017
Are we counting down the minutes yet?
#9 “Keep Calm, Im French”
Sssooo I have UNC, Duke and Villanova fans & alumnis in my class.. just wait for March Madness ðŸ¤º #BBN
– Keep Calm, Im French (@LAShaawty) September 7, 2017
That’ll be a fun atmosphere come March…
#8 Kentucky Basketball
– UK Basketball ðŸ”µâšªï¸ (@BBNation15) September 7, 2017
But only two more days until the first home football game!
#7 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) September 7, 2017
Friday? Don’t they want people to watch it?
– BBNation (@WastedTimes) September 7, 2017
Friday at 1:00 isn’t… ideal…
Me talking to the inner me… pic.twitter.com/RuelabXbE0
– JimTheChin (@jimthechin) September 7, 2017
Control yourself, Jim The Chin!
#4 Ryan Stuffy
– Ryan Steffey (@youngsteff22) September 7, 2017
When a tip-off time makes you do a double take.
#3 Anthony Hinkle
imagine a team that thinks they have a shot at the CFB playoffs every year then loses @ home as 28 point favorites. 41-38. pic.twitter.com/doEj48T7ht
– Anthony Hinkle (@AirborneInfidel) September 6, 2017
And don’t forget about the pose-and-fumble.
#2 aaron woodlee
Shout out to @KySportsRadio. I just had a talk about Eric Conn in class today and I knew what we were talking about
– aaron woodlee (@amw_freshprince) September 7, 2017
See what happens when we don’t stick to sports?! You’re welcome.
– Michael (@cmdoolin) September 7, 2017