The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Ray Bratcher
– Ray Bratcher (@BratcherRay) September 6, 2017
#9 Anthony Gagle
@KySportsRadio Why haven’t we heard Drew talk about his losing bet on UK??
– Anthony Gagle (@AGagle3) September 6, 2017
Because Drew won’t talk about losing.
#8 Bryce Kittinger
– Bryce Kittinger (@brycekittinger) September 6, 2017
Happy Birthday, Coach!
So is that what you mean you say going “606,” on someone?
– bigbluemook (@mnail02) September 6, 2017
If so, I’m scared.
– Mackenzie (@ichigoichiae) September 6, 2017
– Ole D-white (@griffith_dwight) September 6, 2017
We gotta be more lit than the rest!
#4 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) September 6, 2017
Okay but, free food/drinks and a dance floor? Weddings are pretty great too.
#3 Aaron Current
– Aaron Current (@AaronCurrent) September 6, 2017
Either way, there’s danger.
#2 Michael Conroy
@KySportsRadio my wedding is 9/22 next year. Will that be the weekend of the Florida game? If it is, might need u to call to cancel for me
– Michael Conroy (@MDConroy2) September 6, 2017
– BK (@billykorinko) September 6, 2017