The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
@haleysimpKSR Bake me a Championship as fast as you can.
– jeremyclemons (@jeremyclemons) April 11, 2017
This is my favorite recipe of all time.
#9 Not Jerry Tipton
UK assistant coach announces commitment of 4 star SG Jemarl Baker.
Next up? “Eeny Meeny Miny…” https://t.co/bC0m70xJ6a
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) April 11, 2017
I know how this ends and I really like it.
#8 Kenny H
– Kenny H (@Kennethhornback) April 11, 2017
Must’ve slipped their minds.
– Ethan (@ethancredible) April 11, 2017
Thankfully, this one.
#6 Seth Lieber
– Seth Lieber (@SethLieber) April 11, 2017
Can we get him on everyday?
#5 Darrell Hughes
– Darrell Hughes (@DarrellMHughes) April 11, 2017
These are the questions we need answered.
#4 Patrick Butcher
“Is there a doctor on the plane?!?”
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) April 11, 2017
Now that would have been something.
#3 Keith Griesser
@KySportsRadio I heard Romo got an “earned not given” tat for his game w the Mavs tonight.
– Keith Griesser (@GriesserKeith) April 11, 2017
– JC (@JCCavins) April 11, 2017
Well this is a new one.
#1 Steven Hughes
– Steven Hughes (@stevohughes) April 11, 2017
I think we’re all sick with that.