The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Clayton Howard
– Clayton Howard (@C_HOW5415) September 2, 2017
Such a pretty sight.
#9 Ugly Cat Joe
– Ugly Cat Joe (@kyhawks32) September 3, 2017
Hmmm, I can’t find it either.
#8 Andrew Adler
– Andrew Adler (@PeepTheJeep) September 2, 2017
The cutest Cats fan ever.
#7 Wendell Combs
– wendell combs (@WendellCombs) September 3, 2017
For his sake, I hope so too.
#6 Tony Ray
He was taught geography by one @ryanlemond , ðŸ¤£
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) September 3, 2017
Ryan’s School of Geography…where you learn nothing.
#5 Andrew Webber
Good thing he didn’t stick to sports!
– Andrew Weber (@go_big_blueuk) September 3, 2017
But, all he cares about is the NBA.
#4 Jack Bergstrom
Hi I am 1st half Josh Rosen and I have cable, and I am 2nd half Josh Rosen and I have Direct TV. @KySportsRadio
– Jack Bergstrom (@Jack_Bergstrom) September 4, 2017
I like second half better.
#3 Kristi Wright
– Kristi Wright (@KrisJo14) September 2, 2017
The best place to watch a victory!
#2 steve mardis
– steve mardis (@MardisSteve) September 2, 2017
#1 Jeff West</h3
Substantial summer European vacation, does a “best-of show” on labor day. Nice gig. #KSR
– Jeff West (@jeffywest) September 4, 2017
It’s good to be Matt.