Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Joseph Schroer
– josephschroer (@josephschroer) August 31, 2017
Kentucky Joe: always a pleasure.
#9 Mark Collier
– Mark Collier (@mark_collier22) August 31, 2017
The faces of confused listeners everywhere.
#8 Brian Eldridge
– Brian Eldridge (@bigbluefan1981) August 31, 2017
Now that’s what I call perfect timing.
#7 Jennifer Toll
– Jennifer Toll (@JLToll) August 31, 2017
Hmm… I think I know a few men who may be interested.
#6 Colby Brown
– Colby Brown (@SirColbyBrown) August 31, 2017
No thank you.
#5 Patrick Butcher
Maybe Matt needs to place a #KSR ban on Drew for giving in to the LaVar Ball hype. Be strong, Drew.
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) August 31, 2017
C’mon Drew. You’re better than this.
#4 Jim Davis
– Jim Davis (@jimalgebra) August 31, 2017
The sun never sets on the BBN’s empire.
#3 “Tweak Softly”
– Tweak Softly (@r33lshimslady) August 31, 2017
This just in: UK Hoops’ practice has been cancelled on Sept. 7 due to a Kelly Clarkson song release.
#2 girls beer sports
– girls beer sports (@grlsbeersports) August 31, 2017
Football season and a dog named Bacon? I’m a big fan of this tweet.
#1 Griffin Paulin
– Griffin Paulin (@GriffinNotGriff) August 31, 2017
Flip flops through April? Let’s hope for a mild winter #Cayutsby90