The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Jo Harvey
– Jo Harvey (@JoAnnHarvey) August 30, 2017
This kid gets it.
#9 Terri Tucker
Another Ryan under the table call. I was kind of surprised Drew seemed nervous.
– terri tucker (@terrikwt_) August 30, 2017
We were all Ryan under the table today.
#8 Chris Hamby
– Chris Hamby (@Chris_Hamby) August 30, 2017
Annnnnd now that song is stuck in my head.
I have never been more tense listening to a radio show than I was today listening to @KySportsRadio delivering Ryan’s bad news.
– Craig (@cclark2790) August 30, 2017
Did anyone get any work done during that call?
– Jessica (@jesscat_21) August 30, 2017
How could you not be after that?
#5 Kentucky towboater
Love the new sleepoutfitters add wonder if it’s written the way @KySportsRadio read it “twins for the price of dirt” and never missed a beat
– Kentucky towboater (@OldschoolUKlogo) August 30, 2017
This isn’t Louisville.
– Menser (@bballmenser) August 30, 2017
Please bring Nana back.
#3 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) August 30, 2017
It’s all our fault.
#2 steve mardis
– steve mardis (@MardisSteve) August 30, 2017
It was worth the wait.
#1 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) August 30, 2017
Let’s hope so.