The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Edwin Schuette
another satisfied customer from the @KySportsRadio School of Hanging Framed Pictures!
– Edwin Schuette (@edcedar) August 28, 2017
He should teach lessons.
#9 Tater Allen
– Tater Allen (@Po_T8ter) August 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to the man who started it all.
#8 German Cowboy
– German Cowboy (@dustinpg11) August 28, 2017
I’d spend a day with Malik.
#7 Dawn Steres
@KySportsRadio I had really good seats for the alumni gane.. glanced over and saws dude in the most interesting blazer… it was uðŸ¤£
– Dawn Steres (@DawnSteres) August 28, 2017
If you haven’t seen that blazer, you’re missing out.
#6 Trey Cline
– Trey Cline (@tacline2) August 28, 2017
It’s game week!!!
#5 Fake TG ThunderShuck
– Fake TG ThunderShuck (@TGThunder_Shuck) August 28, 2017
#4 David Kimbleton
– David Kimbleton â™» (@Kimbo_Closer) August 28, 2017
I feel like someone’s made this already.
#3 D.W. Holmes IV
– D.W. Holmes IV (@DWHolmes4) August 28, 2017
Not like he’s counting down or anything.
#2 Terry Jordon
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) August 28, 2017
Yes, you’re right.
– ItsMEEEE (@MajesticalMeesh) August 28, 2017
The best way to get through a Monday.