The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
We’re everybody’s Super Bowl.
– @barnstorm22 (@barnstorm22) August 18, 2017
But, in FOOTBALL?
#9 Ryan Steffey
Remind me in 2021 âœŠðŸ¼
– Ryan Steffey (@youngsteff22) August 18, 2017
Mark your calendars now
#8 Allen Harris
what’s a good gift for Drew Franklin Day?
– Allen Harris (@AllenHarrisJr) August 18, 2017
Taco Bell, obviously.
#7 Terry Jordon
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) August 18, 2017
We’ve made it.
#6 Jay Lawless
Well we’re having a blackout for the sun, so there.
– Jay Lawless (@UKJayL) August 18, 2017
#5 Eric Stovall
@KySportsRadio Worst individual fan: Greg Marshall’s Wife.
– Eric Stovall (@ericstovall) August 18, 2017
#4 Kentucky Brandon
– Kentucky Brandon (@KentuckyBrandon) August 18, 2017
Happy Birthday Coach.
#3 Heather Bartley
– Heather Bartley (@KYgal_Heather) August 18, 2017
What a sight.
#2 Benjamin Haynes, Esq
– Benjamin Haynes, Esq (@BHaynes32) August 18, 2017
I hope you did a good job.
#1 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) August 17, 2017
Now it’s history forever.