The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Marissa Wakefield
– Marissa Wakefield (@mwake0826) March 30, 2017
The newest Dr. Phil.
#9 Bill Roland
Rick Pitino says he sees no problem eating dinner with someone at Porcini’s
– Bill Roland (@univky1) March 30, 2017
Only good things happen then.
– Darth (@KYDarth) March 30, 2017
Whoa, that’s way too far.
#7 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) March 30, 2017
Well now that’s ingrained in my brain.
#6 Frank Cardwell
– Frank Cardwell (@Fcardwell) March 30, 2017
I like this day.
#5 Jared Young
– Jared Young (@JaredKYoung) March 30, 2017
Yes grumpy cat!!
#4 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) March 30, 2017
#3 Chris Bunge
– Chris Bunge (@CJBunge) March 30, 2017
I knew I liked him for reason.
#2 Grant Uminger
– Grant Uminger (@gjuminger) March 30, 2017
Poor Ryan, always on edge.
#1 Jimmy Caudle
– Jimmy Caudle (@caudle3) March 30, 2017