The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Zac Oakes
– Zac Oakes (@Zoakes13) August 16, 2017
Caption contest anyone?
Someone quick, I found Tom Jurich his next football coach.
– Jackson (@jaxontyler) August 16, 2017
It does fit the type of Coaches he likes to hire.
#8 matt boatman
– matt boatman (@thelast_boat_in) August 16, 2017
That explains it.
#7 Kami Little Parham
– Kami Little Parham (@KamiKaziKy) August 16, 2017
Come on #BBN let’s take it over!
#6 steve mardis
– steve mardis (@MardisSteve) August 16, 2017
That doesn’t seem like a compliment.
#5 Corey Burkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) August 15, 2017
The perfect accessory for a “car ride with the boys”
#4 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) August 16, 2017
It’s tough to decide which one I’m more excited for too.
#3 Jack Klompus
@KySportsRadio Street Smarts means the ability to hang a picture.
– Jack Klompus (@btmac11) August 16, 2017
Is it lack of ability or lack of motivation?
– TheVanzant (@Vanzant1976) August 16, 2017
I mean, that’s a valid argument.
#1 Tyson Davis
STICK TO SP…Oh, wait, I agree with you on this.
– Tyson Davis (@tysondavis1) August 16, 2017
Something everyone can agree on.