The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Alan Simpson
– Alan Simpson (@BAlan2468) March 24, 2017
I want to be this woman when I grow up.
– BK (@billykorinko) March 24, 2017
Seems appropriate. Matt and Oprah are on the same level.
#8 Kyle Sutton
– Kyle Sutton (@KSutton413) March 24, 2017
Mama they’ve made it.
#7 Klosterman Eye Assoc
– Klosterman Eye Assoc (@klostermaneye) March 24, 2017
I don’t think this is what he was like on Sunday when Matt was taking the call from the NCAA thought.
– funKYcat75 (@funKYcat75) March 24, 2017
What a time to be alive.
#5 Justin Beasley
– Justin Beasley (@jbeasley) March 24, 2017
Seems like a winner to me.
#4 Rusty Page
– Rusty Page (@RustyPPage) March 24, 2017
Ahhhh, gotta love Spring time.
– bigkat (@bigkat606) March 24, 2017
100% this is the best day of Shannon’s life.
– Samantha (@Paintmesam) March 24, 2017
You have one bright kid.
– BEN (@BolesBen) March 24, 2017
As a wise man once said, LET’S GO.