The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Alan Brumback
– Alan Brumback (@abrumback1) July 11, 2017
When in Rome… wear blue.
#9 Kelly McGugan
– Kelly McGugan (@KellyMcGugan) July 11, 2017
That’s SO Bullitt County.
#8 Blue Bourbon KY
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) July 11, 2017
Big “thank you” goes out to Avery Williamson for co-hosting KSR this morning!
– Brian (@bkbullock33) July 11, 2017
Of COURSE Ricky P likes Pitbull.
#6 Not Jerry Tipton
Booger McFarland calls Kentucky “the darkhorse in the East.” pic.twitter.com/vmZtoFKoew
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) July 11, 2017
Good press for Kentucky Football AND Jennifer Aniston?! This tweet is a win-win.
#5 Caitlyn Ann
is it just me or does anyone else not buy certain things bc they’re “Tennessee orange”, “North Carolina blue”, “Louisville red”, etc?? #BBN
– Caitlyn Ann (@caaluttrell) July 11, 2017
You are definitely not alone on this, Caitlyn.
#4 Sacramento Kings
WCS made the most of his summer in Vietnam ðŸŽ¨ pic.twitter.com/pYMAezHX0l
– Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) July 11, 2017
This is why we love you, Willie.
#3 Tre Pryor
– Tre Pryor, Realtor (@TrePryor) July 11, 2017
It doesn’t get much worse than this.
#2 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) July 12, 2017
– De (@HummBaby40) July 11, 2017
Can we make “The Brow: Dog Edition” a thing? Please?