The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
– Livid Cardinals Fan (@KYBourbonBaron) July 6, 2017
I will never understand the hype behind these things, but at least this one is the right shade of blue.
– Amy4BBN (@Amy824) July 6, 2017
Everyone’s reaction when we heard about Darius Miller’s return to the NBA.
– Darth (@KYDarth) July 6, 2017
Please, no more Justin Moore… ever.
#7 Mrs. Tyler Thompson
Sadly, this got an F. pic.twitter.com/qUeuLyyfN1
– Tyler Thompson (@MrsTylerKSR) July 6, 2017
Call me a homer if you want, but I definitely think this tweet deserves to be in today’s top 10.
Kentucky vs Louisville 1st round? You’re worst than the selection committee
– #JuliusRandleTheGOAT (@LeeTheKYFan) July 5, 2017
Kentucky fans don’t expect anything different.
– Elliott (@elliottb21) July 6, 2017
Listening to KSR on the beach? Hard to beat that.
#4 C.J. Cunningham
– C.J Cunningham (@cj_everyday) July 6, 2017
Am I allowed to post this?
#3 Za’Darius Smith
– Za’Darius Smith (@TheRealZSmith) July 6, 2017
We miss you, Za’Darius!
– NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) July 6, 2017
If you haven’t seen this video yet, I highly recommend you take a look.
#1 Justin Lewis
– Justin Lewis (@jlew21_) July 6, 2017
Another year for the BatCat!