The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 The Caleb Sanders
IN honor of @RoushKSR how about the Technical Difficulties Football Podcast?
– The Caleb Sanders (@big_smooth77) July 5, 2017
Poor Nick, can’t catch a break.
#9 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) July 6, 2017
Same, dude, same.
1 expert and some other guys.
– JD (@jdh0621) July 5, 2017
That sounds bout right.
#7 Bradley Quinn Nolan
call it Nick Roush Sucks.
– Bradley Quinn Nolan (@bradley_Qn) July 5, 2017
#6 Jarrod Johnson
Squib to the Ceiling Podcast
– Jarrod Johnson (@Jarrod_J) July 5, 2017
Wrong sport but still funny nonetheless.
#5 Ray Bratcher
– Ray Bratcher (@BratcherRay) July 6, 2017
That’s the play of the decade in my book.
#4 Dr. Sandlin
– Dr. Sandlin (@MarkusSandlin) July 5, 2017
#3 Zach Sharp
Lamar fumbled podcast
– Zach Sharp (@_Sharpie15) July 5, 2017
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) July 5, 2017
Everyone, but especially Lamar.
Former prostitute enthusiast* Russ Smith https://t.co/wcGPLhj0OG
– npete (@noahpeterson11) July 5, 2017