The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Shag Branham
– Simply Shag ðŸ¥ƒ (@ShagBranham) July 4, 2017
Happy Fourth to the BBN!
#9 Brian Shelman
– Brian Shelman (@bshelman) July 4, 2017
Do whatever you need to do.
#8 Jacob McKinney
– Jacob McKinney (@JD_Mckinney_) July 4, 2017
Celebrating America’s independence one Tin Roof visit at a time.
#7 Kyle Tucker
Cal rolling in his new custom jeans. Also: are they pleather? https://t.co/7FxH3TFnp8
– Kyle Tucker (@KyleTucker_SEC) July 4, 2017
Cal in pleather pants? That’s a picture I wasn’t expecting to see.
#6 Chris Clarkie
– Chris Clarkie (@clarkmyster04) July 4, 2017
Doing the Lord’s work.
#5 Twillie Stein
– Twillie Stein (@TwillieStein) July 4, 2017
How many days until the first football game?!
#4 Jared Lorenzen
– jared lorenzen (@JaredLorenzen22) July 4, 2017
Sounds like some news for all of our football podcasts listeners.
– debbiemiracle (@debbiemiracle2) July 4, 2017
A beautiful GIF for the Fourth of July.
#2 John Calipari
– John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) July 4, 2017
Coach Cal celebrating Independence Day all the way in Egypt.
#1 Xavier Peters
— ðŸxavier peters#1ðŸ (@xavierpeters22) July 4, 2017
July 4 YAHTZEE!
Have a fun (and safe!) night, BBN!