The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Jared Young
– Jared Young (@JaredKYoung) June 28, 2017
I could make a really bad pun about hookers and Pirate hooks…but I’ll spare you all.
#9 Randolph Vance
Blue Apron got in. pic.twitter.com/F6k396a2Tc
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) June 28, 2017
“Blue Apron got in” is now the new “blue got in.”
I gotta say… today’s show was jam packed with some awesome interviews! Well done gentleman….well done! #BBN
– WandaWoman (@2wandaful) June 28, 2017
It’s not all a train wreck with Matt gone.
#7 Michael Collins
– Michael Collins (@BluegrassHunter) June 28, 2017
Are pigs flying yet?
#6 Dark Lord
– Dark Lord (@DarthIDGAF) June 28, 2017
What everyone really wants to know…
#5 Not so slim Tim
@KySportsRadio I never thought that I would hear Tom Crean on KSR!!!
– Not so slim Tim (@notsoslimtim78) June 28, 2017
When Matt’s away, the world shatters.
#4 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) June 28, 2017
Out of site out of mind I guess.
#3 Matt Holloway
– Matt Holloway (@HollowayMatt) June 28, 2017
But can he replace the nose whistle?
#2 John Riley
– John Riley (@OldschoolUKlogo) June 28, 2017
What an accomplishment!
#1 Michelle Brock
– Michelle Brock (@harlanbrock) June 28, 2017
Can we get #moredrew trending?