The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email.
#10 Randolph Vance
Like Richard Dawson used to say…
SURVEY SAYS!!!! pic.twitter.com/HGWLuteIU4
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) June 27, 2017
Listen to the people!
#9 Big Blue Central
– Big Blue Central (@BigBlueCentral) June 24, 2017
One of my favorite versions of this meme.
#8 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) June 27, 2017
And one poorly-timed Heisman pose.
#7 Ian Hart
– Ian Hart (@screenmaster5k) June 27, 2017
That’s what we all like to see.
#6 Josh Hoffman
That’s 4 minutes and 45 seconds longer than Rick Pitino made it
– Josh Hoffman (@J_T_Hoffman) June 27, 2017
The joke that will never die.
– Jason (@BigBlueBrain) June 27, 2017
Someone needs to keep Matt in the loop!
#4 Tyler Bottoms
– Tyler Bottoms (@tylerbottoms28) June 27, 2017
Welcome to the University of Kentucky!
#3 John Robic’s Hair
FUN FACT: Also, only 7% of UNC grads have an actual college education https://t.co/Zu2BPrXwd6
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) June 27, 2017
– Mike (@TrinityPills) June 27, 2017
They were controversial, to say the least.
#1 John Brian Taylor
– John Brian Taylor (@johnbtaylor25) June 27, 2017
I’ll stick with the ESPN 30 for 30… Louisville can have Lifetime.