The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
– Shari (@Shari0023) March 22, 2017
It would be smart if he did, but it’s good for us if he doesn’t.
#9 Steve Atwell
– Steve Atwell (@sdatwellky) March 22, 2017
#8 Mike Bibb
– Mike Bibb (@rollcatsroll) March 21, 2017
Those poor people, they tried so hard.
#7 Aaron Zweifel
– Aaron Zweifel (@Zwiffle_ball) March 21, 2017
This is the best one yet.
#6 Brittany Wainscott
Lavar Ball is talking a lot of trash for someone whose first name means “to wash” in Spanish. His name is To wash Ball. ðŸ˜‚ @DrewFranklinKSR
– Brittany Wainscott (@britniwainscott) March 21, 2017
Who does this man think he is?
#5 Erin Wolf
Today in class one of my professors said she spent an hour reading about the @DrewFranklinKSR and Lynn Marshall drama. I love going to UK ðŸ˜¸
– Erin Wolf (@_erinwolf) March 21, 2017
This is the quality education we folks at the University of Kentucky receive.
#4 Daniel Mangeot
– Daniel Mangeot (@DMangeot) March 21, 2017
These people better start learning.
#3 Hobo McCoy
– Hobo McCoy (@HoboMcCoy) March 21, 2017
The NCAA is going to be on high alert on Friday that’s for sure.
#2 SGT Leather Nutz
– SGT Leather Nutz (@FrontOfficeNerd) March 21, 2017
This is accurate.
#1 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) March 21, 2017
To each their own.