The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
– Hebes (@andrewheeb) June 21, 2017
I wanna be the one carrying the bell.
– CeeCee (@kycats606) June 21, 2017
He already looks dead now.
#8 Cameron Manley
@KySportsRadio I am so excited for the UK-UL bball game this year. We need a P.I.P. camera constantly on Pitino from the moment he walks in
– Cameron Manley (@Ctmanley12) June 21, 2017
I almost feel bad for Pitino having to walk in to Rupp this year…wait, no I don’t.
#7 Kristoffer Singleton
– Kristoffer Singleton (@kristoffersing) June 21, 2017
What an excellent parent.
#6 Billy Big Blue
– Billy Big Blue (@Billy_Fey) June 21, 2017
Let’s all hope not.
#5 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) June 21, 2017
Clearly, Ryan is the backbone of this show.
#4 Jamie Tulenko
I absolutely adore the fact that @KySportsRadio‘s mom listens to him on the show each day. What a proud and dedicated parent!
– Jamie Tulenko (@JLTCatFan) June 21, 2017
And it makes for endearing on-air stories too.
#3 Tim N
Meanwhile Big Baller Brand. pic.twitter.com/r3Q6h7G7Qj
– Tim N (@narbstang) June 21, 2017
Shoe Carnival…because LaVar is a clown.
#2 Bucky Small Hooves
Prediction – Cal says what Katina did was the ultimate in servant leadership @KySportsRadio
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) June 21, 2017
#1 Nick Comella
– Nick Comella (@Comellan19) June 21, 2017