The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10. Lindsay Spencer
– Lindsay Spencer (@lindsaynspencer) June 20, 2017
There is no escape from Speedo Shannon.
Asking a 13yo if his mom’s hot may be the most #KsR thing ever. ðŸ˜‚
– Will (@harleycat72) June 20, 2017
What can we say? At least we’re unique!
#8. Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) June 20, 2017
Some days are just like that.
– Potweet (@GreatAsian13) June 20, 2017
Sorry, they’re a package deal.
– Kentuckynerd.com (@realkynerd) June 20, 2017
The downfall of Rick Pitino. That’s a 30 for 30 I’ll watch.
– Brittany (@_jumprightin) June 21, 2017
Can’t argue with statistics.
– Ethan (@ethancredible) June 20, 2017
Looking at you, Marques Bolden.
HAHA! Nothing better than the Escort Center with these hanging high….. minus a couple pic.twitter.com/F7KlJh5OhY
– KYgirl 79 (@MonroeSm) June 20, 2017
#2. Dave Ashley
To help with the Yum! Center’s finances, they should sell tickets to a banner lowering ceremony! I’d buy one!
– Dave Ashley (@DaveAshleyKY) June 20, 2017
I can definitely think of a few thousand people who would buy tickets to that.
– LCE (@healthlawatty) June 20, 2017
Chick-fil-a vs. UK basketball… I’m not sure which one has crazier fans.