The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
10. Ray Bratcher
Leave Brad alone, he earned that 12
– Ray Bratcher (@BratcherRay) June 13, 2017
Earned not given.
9. Anthony Elmore
I do have part of Big Bertha hanging in my basement now. pic.twitter.com/x9X2Or5D3Z
– Anthony Elmore (@SkyAntoine) June 13, 2017
Big Bertha lives on.
8. Nick Jones
I once stopped at the Leitchfield Hardees for a low-carb burger. Somehow I am still fat.
– Nick Jones (@WilliamNJones) June 14, 2017
Darn you, Hardees low-carb burgers.
7. Eric Hamilton
– Eric Hamilton (@wildcatlaw4) June 13, 2017
Someone make sure Shannon sees this (and that he washes those tights).
6. Heather Garrett
– Heather Garrett (@garrett_md) June 13, 2017
So I guess that would be #BBN in #BB?
5. Andy Richardson
This was in 2014 pic.twitter.com/5mcXeLKa2o
– Andy Richardson (@andyrich29) June 13, 2017
Talk about a throwback.
4. Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) June 13, 2017
Hmm… he must have a pretty good reason?
3. John Robic’s Hair
To make Golden State more hate-able they need to get some UofL playe……hahahahaha just kidding
Louisville players don’t play in the NBA pic.twitter.com/i7wCTnxTSN
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) June 13, 2017
2. Wheeler Walker, Jr.
– Wheeler Walker, Jr. (@WheelerWalkerJr) June 13, 2017
Oh, I think they should be able to do that.
1. T.J. Grier
– T.J. Grier (@tjgrierwhoelse) June 13, 2017
These are awesome. Very well done, T.J.