The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Nick Nafpliotis
– Nick Nafpliotis (@NickNafster79) June 7, 2017
Do you think we can sign this guy now? pic.twitter.com/IcViMGmHo0
– CalicoKroge (@KentuckyKroge) June 7, 2017
Let’s hope so.
#8 Zack Patton
@KySportsRadio is doing a remote at the bar next to my apartment in August. Do I skip class 2 weeks into med school and go? Tough decisions.
– Zack Patton (@Zack__Patton) June 7, 2017
We would never say to skip a class but uhm yeah, skip your class.
#7 Darren Gaddis
– Darren Gaddis (@DarrenGaddis) June 7, 2017
That’s what we like to see.
#6 Paul Jett
@KySportsRadio Brad got Harry’s as a gift but gave it back since it wasn’t earned
– Paul Jett (@pljett) June 7, 2017
#5 Keith Duncan
– Keith Duncan (@kduncnastee) June 7, 2017
In the words of Cal, “you people are crazy.”
#4 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) June 7, 2017
He really should’ve won best actor.
#3 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) June 7, 2017
I don’t know if there’s enough payback for that.
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) June 7, 2017
Putting a whole new meaning to the phrase “what’s in the water”
#1 Mistie English
@KySportsRadio can I be the marriage counselor on the show? Ryan needs help.
– Mistie English (@WildcatMistie) June 7, 2017
The only thing this show needs to really go off the rails is a marriage counseling segment.