The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
– Kim (@HornbeckKim) June 2, 2017
Matt would never be able to catch up.
#9 John Huang
– John Huang (@KYHuangs) June 2, 2017
Who let those clowns into Lexington?
#8 Tyler R Downey
– Tyler R Downey (@tdowney105) June 2, 2017
I love Snapchat filters.
#7 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) June 2, 2017
Dang, that’s really not a good look for you Shannon.
#6 Manny Robertson
– Manny Robertson (@mannyisi) June 2, 2017
Stick to what you know, guys.
– Elliott (@elliottb21) June 2, 2017
Dear Lord no one was ready for that.
#4 Shawn Osterberg
@KySportsRadio If I’m a child, the last thing I want is a toothy beaked birds face on my nether region.
– Shawn Ostertag (@SaintOstertag) June 2, 2017
Why would you even as an adult?
#3 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) June 2, 2017
The things that keep us going.
#2 Clay Steres
– Clay Steres (@YalcSerets) June 2, 2017
This is fantastic.
#1 Billy Big Blue
– Billy Big Blue (@Billy_Fey) June 2, 2017
Now that is how you raise a child.