The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Randy Chambers
More importantly, can’t we bring back the “Power K?”
– Randy Chambers (@RandallLeeChamb) June 1, 2017
#9 John East
@KySportsRadio tomorrow’s headline, KSR hoast gets teeth knocked out by kangaroo.
– John East (@Jgeast) June 1, 2017
That would be fun.
#8 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) June 1, 2017
I mean I would too.
#7 Wes Ledford
– Wes Ledford (@wesledford) June 1, 2017
It’s always a good idea.
– CeeCee (@kycats606) June 1, 2017
People these days need to get ahold of their emotions.
or would it be L1C4nicate
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) June 1, 2017
More than likely that.
#4 Todd McFarland
– Todd McFarland (@todd_ukfan) June 1, 2017
That’s a image I’ll never get out of my head.
#3 King Lex Chapman
– King Lex Chapman (@KingLexChapman) June 1, 2017
They simply did not tell us everything.
#2 Tyler Karnes
– Tyler Karnes (@TKarnes2) June 1, 2017
Dude probably thinks he’s special.
#1 Flex Chapman
– Flex Chapman (@FlexChapman) June 1, 2017