The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
10 minutes into the show, and @KySportsRadio is already sassy today.
– Thomas (@oleTreal) May 31, 2017
Is anyone surprised though?
#9 Randolph Vance
Now you see why Ryan sells pre-needs for funerals!
If you’re on the road with Ryan, you need it!#KSRtop10
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) May 31, 2017
I can’t even begin to comment on the Ryan Golf cart story.
#8 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) May 31, 2017
Pretty sure my dog is a better driver than Ryan was today.
#7 Patrick Butcher
This is the real reason why Matt is the only one who drives on #KSR road trips.
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) May 31, 2017
We’ve finally figured it out.
#6 Candice Medoza
At this point, Amanda should just buy him a Schwinn and call it a day!
– Candice Mendoza (@CandiButlerFSHS) May 31, 2017
This is a good idea.
#5 Jimi Garden of Eden
These are better than Big Baller..ðŸ˜œ pic.twitter.com/rThBpIXcXT
– Jimi Garden of Eden (@JGardenofEden) May 31, 2017
#4 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) May 31, 2017
It’s not a secret anymore.
#3 Andrew S
Really looking forward to the new ‘Hey Croatia’ show in august @KySportsRadio
– Andrew S (@turkishshepherd) May 31, 2017
I can’t wait.
– Ryan (@wildcatz4life) May 31, 2017
We all know how much he loves it.
#1 Tony Tilford
– Tony Tilford (@T2tnt) May 31, 2017
We all hope that.