The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) May 31, 2017
#9 Bill Phillips
And I thought it would be Loserville.
– Bill Phillips (@whphillips963) May 30, 2017
Didn’t we all.
– kycatfan (@kyfanatic) May 30, 2017
It does have the most losses.
#7 Kelli Beth
– Kelli Beth (@kellibeth) May 30, 2017
A whole bunch.
#6 Randolph Vance
Hope this guy’s lawyer doesn’t flounder.
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) May 30, 2017
Haha, gotta love the fish jokes.
#5 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 30, 2017
Wait for it…
– gene (@cakegirl21973) May 30, 2017
Yeah, bout right.
#3 Wes Ledford
– Wes Ledford (@wesledford) May 30, 2017
Which is Matt and which is Drew?
#2 David Bruner
– Devin Bruner (@bruner99) May 30, 2017
Aren’t we all?
– Ethan (@ethancredible) May 30, 2017
Poor Ryan, can’t catch a break.