The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Stoops I Did It Again
@KySportsRadio yelling “BRASSOW!” is the KSR version of “JACKA**!” from Happy Gilmore. I tried it today. Dude threw his putter in anger.
– Stoops I Did ItAgain (@StoopsDidIt) May 26, 2017
Golf in the BBN will never be the same.
#9 Thomas Fowler
– Thomas Fowler (@TomBom1996) May 26, 2017
When in doubt, blame Laettner.
#8 Lisa In Lexington
– Lisa In Lexington (@lbowman4) May 26, 2017
KSR is everywhere.
#7 Trevor S
@KySportsRadio Not the kind of Wild Turkey Kentuckians appreciate.
– Trevor S (@phinstotheleft) May 26, 2017
*rolling my eyes at this joke while also laughing a little*
– nostalgiaguru (@nostalgiaguru) May 26, 2017
As crazy as this is, I gotta say, this would’ve come in handy a lot during my time as a student.
#5 Amos Herald
– Amos Herald (@AmosHerald) May 26, 2017
#4 Arthur Martin
– Arthur Martin (@churrotrill) May 26, 2017
Yeah, don’t think I’ll be seeing that movie.
#3 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) May 26, 2017
If only there were an actual school that did this…
#2 Roy Combs
– Roy Combs (@broncofan4life) May 26, 2017
It’s just a coincidence…
– WesPikeRealtor (@WesPikeRealtor) May 26, 2017
They look like twins.