The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jared Tankersley
– Jared Tankersley (@J_Tank2) May 25, 2017
You are a hero.
#9 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) May 25, 2017
All we do is win. *hopefully you all get the reference
#8 Grant Turner
@KySportsRadio Talk cal into wearing a jogging suit for the game
– Grant Turner (@kykrazy33) May 25, 2017
Huggy vs. Cal – Battle of the jumpsuits.
#7 Jake Clemons
– Jake Clemons (@Jake__Clemons) May 25, 2017
#6 Kash Daniel
I tweet a simple gif of an animated cartoon character going to sleep and people quote tweet it about basketball. Jesus.
– Kash Daniel (@KashDaniel15) May 25, 2017
Welcome to the BBN.
– Ryan (@wildcatz4life) May 26, 2017
Oh, I think we’ll have that chance next April.
#4 Mark Collier
– Mark Collier (@mark_collier22) May 26, 2017
That’s the sad truth.
#3 Corey Burkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) May 25, 2017
This is how all of the BBN went to bed last night.
– Steve (@redlegsteve) May 25, 2017
At least not right now.
#1 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) May 25, 2017
Be very afraid.