The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kristen Swords
@DrewFranklinKSR your list of things in Starkville was so wrong!! Everything is better in Starkville.. I mean have you heard the cowbells ðŸ˜
– Kristen Swords (@Kristen_Swords) May 23, 2017
You went to a different Starkville apparently.
#9 Bucky Small Hooves
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) May 23, 2017
Everything I didn’t know I needed.
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) May 23, 2017
Poor Drew, man.
– Tim (@KingShizzzle) May 23, 2017
HAD to do the Mean Girls thing didn’t ya?
#6 Bryan David Downs
– Bryan David Downs (@bryandalyon98) May 23, 2017
Matts is too active.
– CeeCee (@kycats606) May 23, 2017
It’s honestly a really big day for him.
#4 Todd Sheehan
– Todd Sheehan (@tws_33) May 23, 2017
You are right sir.
#3 James Couch PhD, CIH
– James Couch PhD, CIH (@Jimbobjrc) May 22, 2017
What a valuable app!!
#2 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) May 23, 2017
Yeah, doubt that.
#1 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) May 23, 2017
I can’t think of anything more accurate.