The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jake G
– Jake G (@kysrealredneck) May 11, 2017
#9 Jordan Davidson
@KySportsRadio I will freely grant you that I have OCD tendencies. I always appreciate every call.
– Jordan Davidson (@olejordy) May 11, 2017
Too bad Matt doesn’t.
#8 jason woodcock
– jason woodcock (@mailman_woody) May 11, 2017
I guess Matt is a follower then.
#7 Andrew S
– Andrew S (@turkishshepherd) May 11, 2017
I think there are more than just 1 person praying that.
#6 Patrick Butcer
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) May 11, 2017
I don’t know what this is about, but it’s a sassy remark to LaVar Ball about De’Aaron Fox and I like it.
#5 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 11, 2017
They get it done.
#4 Trillie Cauley-Stein
@KySportsRadio It can’t be Louisville. They have at least one rule: No sex in the Champagne Room.
– Trillie Cauley-Stein (@WilltheChillGuy) May 11, 2017
Can they even follow that one?
#3 Amanda Blackburn
Feeling a little down today, but per usual, listening to @KySportsRadio puts me in a better moodðŸ™‚
– Amanda Blackburn (@amandabpac) May 11, 2017
It’s what we do here.
– Jarred (@JarredThacker) May 11, 2017
We keep standards high.
– BackdoorSlider (@BDSlider) May 11, 2017
That is correct.