The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Logan Stamper
– Logan Stamper (@lstamper11) May 9, 2017
And I’m sure it was incredibly comical.
– jbailey (@jqbailey) May 9, 2017
#8 Robbie Ernst
@KySportsRadio Got to guard him close at the 3 point line… he’s known for his lightning quick release.
– Robbie Ernst (@BigBlueDiehard) May 9, 2017
All I can think about is State-Farm commercials.
#7 Hunter Bloomfield
– Hunter Bloomfield (@moveslikebrahan) May 9, 2017
They let me on and I hadn’t even finished my first semester of college, it takes all types.
#6 Stephen Huntsman
Yeah, stamina hasn’t been his strong suit. So I hear. https://t.co/piXJ4G2Lu8
– Stephen Huntsman (@ThirdandVermont) May 9, 2017
It’s just a rumor.
#5 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) May 9, 2017
I mean they sponsor anything.
– gene (@cakegirl21973) May 9, 2017
We live in a participation trophy society. Sad!
#3 Jeff Klosterman
– Jeff Klosterman (@jeff_klosterman) May 9, 2017
Gotta watch yourself.
#2 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 9, 2017
What a time it would be to be alive.
#1 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) May 9, 2017
Now that’s how he made those threes.