The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) May 7, 2017
I don’t even know that I’d pay that much.
#9 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) May 7, 2017
I don’t want Kroger anywhere near my basketball team.
#8 Brett Bibbins
When we all counted Coach Cal out of someone’s recruitment: pic.twitter.com/NJxuM4AGDJ
– Brett Bibbins (@BrettBibbinsKSR) May 6, 2017
Never count Cal out.
#7 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) May 7, 2017
I can’t even imagine what it’d be like if we get Mo Bamba.
#6 Seth Vatt
– Seth Vatt (@bassbone1) May 7, 2017
Exactly as it should be.
– Joanna* (@herchenhahnj) May 7, 2017
The real Derby winner.
#4 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) May 7, 2017
Thank you for that.
#3 Jack Bergstorm
– Jack Bergstrom (@Jack_Bergstrom) May 7, 2017
The purple suit does wonders.
– Tony (@xanander1) May 8, 2017
This is just creepy.
#1 Jarrod Early
– Jarrod Early (@JROD3983) May 7, 2017