The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 chuck wood
– chuck wood (@TwiterlessChuck) May 4, 2017
The real injustice.
#9 Tony Ray
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) May 4, 2017
The answer is yes.
#8 Derik Hunt
– Derik Hunt (@derikhunt915) May 4, 2017
Their gain, our loss.
#7 Trillie Cauley-Stein
– Trillie Cauley-Stein (@WilltheChillGuy) May 4, 2017
#6 Seth Gecko
– Seth Gecko (@Chewvenile) May 4, 2017
Can we build the wall around LaVar Ball?
#5 Zach Stucker
– Zach Stucker (@Tribrow) May 4, 2017
You already know.
#4 Samuel Young
– Samuel Young (@SYoung8X) May 4, 2017
#3 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) May 4, 2017
No one can compare to Jim and Pam though.
– Burries79 (@snutts_uk) May 4, 2017
What a time to be alive.
#1 Logan Stamper
– Logan Stamper (@lstamper11) May 4, 2017
Reasoning, people, reasoning.