The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 mike hantscho
@KySportsRadio Better than the backrooms of minardi hall
– mike hantscho (@Mikehantscho) May 2, 2017
Anything is better than that.
#9 Merrick Coleman
– Merrick Coleman (@MerrickColeman) May 2, 2017
#8 j hamm
– j hamm (@JoshHammonds4) May 2, 2017
This is something I can get behind.
#7 Simply Shag
– Simply Shag (@ShagBranham) May 2, 2017
My reaction exactly.
#6 Cullen Smith
– Cullen Smith (@Mr_SmithKY) May 2, 2017
RIP in peace
– Wattsittoya (@mrwattsittoya) May 2, 2017
Where’s the new crooked K?
#4 King Lex Chapman
– King Lex Chapman (@KingLexChapman) May 2, 2017
Yes. That’s it.
– Aaron (@BluBloodBaller) May 3, 2017
Lol we would like to leave the station in tact.
#2 Scott Reno
@KySportsRadio Is he an exceptional floor-slapper?!?!
– Scott Reno (@ScottRevo62) May 3, 2017
That’s the only explanation.
#1 Jeremy Brewer
– Jeremy Brewer (@jeremysbrewer) May 2, 2017
This would phenomenal.