The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Tony Peters
You could give your second copy to @ryanlemond so he could have another book to not read
– Tony Peters (@Cantgetright121) January 11, 2018
He needs a new one.
The @KySportsRadio app notification went off today while I was at Kroger. Never has that noise sounded louder to me than while in line, surrounded by people. I will say though it gets people’s attention.
– Amanda (@jewelielou) January 11, 2018
It strikes again!
I thought I heard @KySportsRadio say that Kentuckians, Alabamians and Texans love their states like no others.
– Ma[r]x’s Nemesis (@JohnHKelly3) January 11, 2018
#7 Seth Vatt
– Seth Vatt (@bassbone1) January 11, 2018
@UKMitchBarnhart is the greatest athletic director in the country!
– CalicoKroge (@KentuckyKroge) January 11, 2018
#5 Seth Lieber
– Seth Lieber (@SethLieber) January 11, 2018
#4 tyler w
– tyler w (@Twick39) January 11, 2018
More Bomani please!
#3 Brian Gaskin
– Brian Gaskin (@bdg59) January 11, 2018
But nothing is worse than the one they have now.
#2 Gram Pomerleau
– Gram Pomerleau (@pleau13) January 11, 2018
Every University 6 fan.
Snow day tomorrow and @KySportsRadio is in NKY!!! Happy birthday weekend to me!
– Celia (@ccfuller13) January 12, 2018