The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
I can’t wait for the day @KySportsRadio has his own radio station.
– JimTheChin (@jimthechin) April 22, 2017
That would be an interesting day.
#9 Erin Waggoner
– Erin Waggoner (@erinwaggoner) April 22, 2017
These aren’t secret.
#8 Matt Day
– Matt Day (@MattDay45) April 22, 2017
Nah, he’s just their lead-off.
– pMikey (@pMikeypp) April 21, 2017
Up next on Monday…
– paÑ‚rÎ¹cÄ¸ (@pchirsch23) April 21, 2017
– Daniel (@DanielB50) April 21, 2017
The shot heard around the world.
#4 Heather Bryne
– Heath Byrne (@BigBlueCatDaddy) April 21, 2017
I mean, it’s not false.
#3 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) April 21, 2017
This is how Ryan does all radio shows.
#2 The Vanzant
Billy Clyde Gillespie
– TheVanzant (@Vanzant1976) April 21, 2017
At least he’s not arrogant?
– Wattsittoya (@mrwattsittoya) April 21, 2017
Hey, that was a solid song.