The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Dusty Parris
– Dusty Parris (@dustyparris) October 13, 2017
#9 Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) October 13, 2017
Hopefully the banner falls with it.
#8 Chad Foster
– Chad Foster (@quickneasycat) October 12, 2017
“Takes after Coach Cal” is quite a compliment.
#7 Chris Montgomery
– Chris Montgomery (@ChrisMontgomer5) October 13, 2017
It was a fun show!
#6 Josh Wright
– Josh Wright (@beagler_hdb) October 13, 2017
#5 Ben Swain
“Hello Adidas, pay normal students too” pic.twitter.com/W7nghn65dL
– Ben Swain (@TheBenSwain) October 13, 2017
#4 Darrell Bird
Dear NCAA. Tonight’s Big Blue Madness is actually “UK Basketball History 101.” 3 credit hours for all participating athletes please.
– Darrell Bird (@DarrellBird) October 13, 2017
This is a real class. Not made up at all. Nothing to see here.
So the FBI is looking at Kansas now?
Sounds like there’s gonna be Hell Toupee for Bill Self.#BBN
– Alan (@DerbyWill) October 12, 2017
It’s embarrassing how long I laughed at this joke.
– BigBlueSantaUK (@bigbluesantauk) October 13, 2017
So that’s what it stands for…
#1 Jordan Drury
– Jordan Drury (@No1KnowsU) October 13, 201
1) How do you accidentally eat a pound of bacon? 2) I want that life.