The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Bryan in Houston
What, no white necklace Matt?
– Bryan in Houston (@bmwuk) October 4, 2017
How much do you think Matt regrets telling this story?
#9 Jesse L Robbins
– Jesse L Robbins (@JesseRobbins75) October 4, 2017
We are SO CLOSE!
#8 Linda Brown
– Linda Brown (@lindalucyloo) October 4, 2017
Someone is in denial….
@swipathefox cuts his own steak
– Jacob (@SlobbonmyhaubB) October 4, 2017
#6 Tory Bowling
“I didn’t go to law school to look cute”- @KySportsRadio. I want that on a t-shirt
– Tory Bowling (@tory_bowling24) October 4, 2017
And bumper stickers and hats!
#5 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) October 4, 2017
I don’t see the problem…
– TangoHotelChuck1620 (@KentuckyRealist) October 4, 2017
If only we knew this last year….
#3 The Wildcat
– The Wildcat (@TheWildcat85) October 4, 2017
Join the club…
#2 Kasey Churchman
You all look like you’re on mtv real world
– Kasey ©hurchman (@KaseyChurchman) October 4, 2017
Is that a compliment or an insult?
#1 Chris Bowling
“Werewolves of London” just came on in a restaurant at Disney World and I thought @KySportsRadio was about to start talking
– Chris Bowling (@chrisdrummer21) October 4, 2017
He’s ruined that song for a lot of people…