The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
– Kara (@Kentucky_Kara) April 13, 2017
This is so Kentucky basketball.
– J (@jjack07) April 13, 2017
It would definitely make for some good radio.
#8 Rob Crawford
– Rob Crawford (@KyMotoTraveller) April 13, 2017
I mean, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
#7 Jeff Combs
Three things that don’t exist:
Free Wendy’s from KSR
– Jeff Combs (@UkJarhead) April 13, 2017
I think Bigfoot is the most realistic.
#6 Monica Mills
Which will happen first, @KySportsRadio tells the Bahamas story, or April the giraffe has her baby?ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜¬
– Monica Mills (@monmill03) April 13, 2017
Probably the giraffe.
#5 Nick Morrison
– Nick Morrison (@nmorrison281) April 13, 2017
Now that is just desperate.
#4 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) April 13, 2017
Now that would be something.
– BK (@billykorinko) April 13, 2017
WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY.
@KySportsRadio Strippers ain’t cheap
– CurlyCat4UK #BBN (@CurlyCat4UK) April 13, 2017
Gotta pay those bills somehow
#1 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) April 13, 2017
It’s a sinking ship, my friends.