The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Bruce B. Barker
– Bruce B Barker (@BruceBBarker) September 21, 2017
All those poor 29-year-olds… they deserve this victory.
#9 Mrs. Naomi Webb
– Mrs. Naomi Webb (@NaomiSandersWeb) September 21, 2017
Well this is adorable.
#8 Ethan Davis
– Ethan Davis (@ethan_davis) September 21, 2017
Snell yeah we are!
#7 Keith Buckshot
Hey #BBN Sign Makers:
Not funny: Hurricane Irma, Aaron Hernandez’s CTE
Funny: Jean shorts, @FloridaMan__
Ok. Good talk. See ya out there.
– Keith Buckhout (@KeithBuckhout) September 21, 2017
Keith gets it. Be more like Keith.
#6 Seth Crisp
– Seth Crisp (@CrispSeth) September 21, 2017
It’s never too early to be excited for a football game.
#5 Luke Walerius
– Luke Walerius (@LukeWaleriusUK) September 21, 2017
#4 Bucky Small Hooves
@KySportsRadio the crowd on Saturday should have a bunch of inflatable sharks bouncing around the stadium like beach balls
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) September 21, 2017
I guess I would be alright with this…
– Ed (@EdwordMoriarty) September 21, 2017
I really want to send them back to the swamp.
#2 Ugly Cat Joe
– Ugly Cat Joe (@kyhawks32) September 21, 2017
Well that’s… motivational
#1 Whitney Ellis
– Whitney Ellis (@EllisEllis9) September 20, 2017
Merry Christmas, Cats.