The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Rory Duane Cundiff
– Rory Duane Cundiff (@rcundiff67) September 20, 2017
I appreciate the sigh in front of Kroger Field.
– Spunky1nky (@MonkeyRcool123) September 20, 2017
IS IT SATURDAY YET?!
#8 Ken Dean
Everything ends sometime#BBN 4-0 https://t.co/YvjuebwGpW
– Ken Dean (@kenwdean) September 20, 2017
Let’s hope “sometime” is this Saturday.
#7 Matt Holloway
– Matt Holloway (@ElHonkeystador) September 20, 2017
Does this mean we’ve made it? I think so.
#6 Stevie Johnson
– Stevie Johnson (@StevieJohnson13) September 20, 2017
If Stevie says it’s our time, IT IS OUR TIME!
#5 MB Schindler
– MB Schindler (@documentindavis) September 20, 2017
What is this world coming to?
If you ever run out of salt read the comments by louisville fans about ksr on reddit.
– tomservoBBN (@cmattingly4uk) September 20, 2017
It’s like the Dead Sea in that comment section…
#3 Paul Browning
– Paul Browning (@pbrowning2) September 20, 2017
#2 Chad Ansert
– Chad Ansert (@cansert66) September 20, 2017
Automatic has a nice ring to it.
#1 Joey McQueen
– Joey McQueen (@Joey_McQueen91) September 20, 2017
Again, can Saturday just GET HERE NOW!