Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
#10 Kyle Eden
Wendy’s gouda bacon cheeseburger commercial pops up and I’m expecting to see the #ksrtop10. ..i may have problems.
– Kyle Eden (@dragonlord741) January 6, 2016
Loyalty pays off my friend.
#9 Jackie Watson
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) January 6, 2016
In all honesty you’re probably wrong, but I’ll say it’s about equally upsetting.
#8 Wesley Strunk
– Wesley Strunk (@WildcatWesley) January 6, 2016
#7 Emory McClard
I miss you I miss your smile And I still shed a tear, every once in a while… pic.twitter.com/nUqNKStcVG
– Emory McClard (@ItsEmoryMcClard) January 6, 2016
Don’t we all.
#6 Bridget Newton
Anthony Davis rips off his sweatshirt to show he’s wearing his gear and jumps in the game
– Bridget Newton (@brighetta27) January 6, 2016
As he stands up and shouts “Put me in coach!”
#5 Trey Furnish
Shoutout Cal for sticking around for the post game conference after a loss
– Trey Furnish (@TreyFurn22) January 6, 2016
Ain’t no Pitino’s ’round these parts.
#4 C. M. Tomlin
If last year we were everyone’s Super Bowl, this year we’re everyone’s Atlanta Falcons game.
– C.M. Tomlin (@CM_Tomlin) January 6, 2016
And boy is that a let down.
#3 Samantha Strange
LSU got the Cats like pic.twitter.com/PpoQHjvs6w
– Samantha Strange (@SamanthaSue_) January 6, 2016
I don’t know who had it worse…the kitten or the Cats.
#2 Michael Reaves
– Michael Reaves (@MichaelMReaves) January 6, 2016
I think we all had tears at that point.
#1 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) January 5, 2016
But let’s end things on a positive! #TeamLarry