KSR Show Thread, 6/7: Sam Panayotovich guest hosts

Sam Panayotovich came highly recommended out of Chicago so Matt Jones is giving him a shot in the big chair on KSR. Sam is so excited, he drove all the way to Lexington to be in studio with Ryan and me. We’ll be there to chime in when needed, but the show is in the hands of Sam with the long last name.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Drew Franklin

90 Comments for KSR Show Thread, 6/7: Sam Panayotovich guest hosts

1. runningunnin.454
    10:01 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Hey folks, sorry I missed the last half of the thread yesterday; it seems I was challenged to debunk the “Paul is dead” thing. Hah, yeah, I remember all that from the late ’60’s when it came out; I just didn’t realize people still believe that.
    So, Paul died in ’66, and they replaced him with a look-alike. They stopped touring because they didn’t want people to realize Paul had been replaced. What about his dad, Jim…he didn’t realize it? How about his younger brother, Mike..he didn’t realize it either? Maybe Mike just agreed to serve as best man when an imposter posing as his brother married Linda Eastman?
    The whole thing was a publicity stunt dreamed up by manager, Brian Epstein….sorry.

10:06 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I figured you say something like that after not looking at any of the evidence, I did challenge you to debunk it, not give your opinion. If you can put you opinion aside and take some time to look at all the evidence you cannot debunk it. Here for instance is Paul talking about when he joined the band when in fact he was one of the founders. https://youtu.be/bh8Xo84sHxU?t=2140

10:10 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Uh, is 4everUHblue the same as Iamhe…, or did that conversation keep going after I left too?

• runningunnin.454
      10:11 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

When did you get in this, 4ever? Now I am confused.
      Anyway, I’ve got to leave again; but, you want me to believe they found a Paul look-alike, that also sang like Paul, played like Paul, wrote songs like Paul, played multiple instruments like Paul, and oh yeah was left handed like Paul and played a right hand guitar upside down like…Paul and Jimi Hendrix.
      Ha ha ha ha ha. Okay, have a good day.

10:11 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

If you read “The Memoirs Of Billy Shears” all those questions will be answered, I could explain it but it would be the longest comment in the history of KSR. As George Carlin said “It’s big club and we’re not in it.”

10:13 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Let’s just put RG down as a “no”, lol.

10:13 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I say it’s time to move on to the next conspiracy here on Kentucky Conspiracy Theory Radio. Let’s debunk the fake moon landing. Yeehaw!

10:14 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha Jared Lorenzen would go for that, RCF.

• runningunnin.454
      10:16 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Let’s try to debunk the theory that Iamhe died, and was replaced by Billy Shears…oops, I mean 4everUKblue.

10:17 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I am he realme, thought it was time to come on out.

10:18 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Are you weneedpitino too? ๐Ÿ˜›

10:20 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

We are the same as Paul is Billy Shears and I could sit with you and answer every objection you could throw at me. If you look at the pictures of Paul over the years you have to be blind no to see the difference, Billy had to learn to play left handed, he was known as the man of a 1000 voices, there were voice analysis done and the voices did not match.

10:21 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Iam not weneedpitino…hell no!

10:24 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Billy Shears has had many surgeries to make him look more like Paul, but like I said all these questions are answered in the book. Here’s a question. Why are there multiple videos with Paul being called William and Billy if his name is Paul?

• J-Dub421
      10:24 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

What’s the point of faking a new Paul McCartney? Who benefits? Why go to the expense of all the surgeries etc.? People die all the time, they would just replace him. If the Beatles replaced him, why didn’t Queen fake a new Freddie Mercury? Why isn’t there a new fake Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison?

10:30 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

The Beatles were a huge source of revenue, Paul was the most popular Beatle, cute Beatle, at that time they panicked and were afraid the whole thing would fall apart, the Beatles were by far the biggest thing ever. Many people benefited from the fake Paul and keeping the Beatles going and they did replace Paul with Billy Shepherd. None of the other artists you mention ever reached the level the Beatles and Paul did, not even close.

10:33 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Mike Williams is the best researcher on this topic. His videos will answer all the questions if you don’t want to read the book. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtimXpaec1UWO4lHSYNgfvg/videos

• J-Dub421
      10:33 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Is Elvis still alive too?

• “Turn me on, dead man!
      Turn me on, dead man!”

I forgot to mention that yesterday, but RG and Iam will get that.

10:36 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Hey, Jim Morrison is not dead! He’s living down in South America. And neither is Elvis – I saw him driving a pink Cadillac down I-65 a few years ago!

10:39 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Funny, look I get it, people just want to believe everything they’ve always been told, it’s too much to handle learning that maybe everything you’ve always known may not be true, it’s much easier to just believe the mainstream media. Why would they lie, right? Why would any govt lie? If only we lived in that world.

• “Number nine!
      Number nine!
      Number nine!”

10:44 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I do get that CG, there was a lot of back masking. Look the faces don’t match, Paul grew several inches in a few months in 66′, one has attached earlobes, the other doesn’t, Paul’s face is much rounder than Faul’s, Paul had brown eyes that magically turned green. And these interviews are clearly two different people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5WwaHyR-w8&frags=pl%2Cwn

10:44 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I buried Paul, I buried Paul.

10:45 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

4ever/Iam, you can also flip that around and say it is easy to believe every conspiracy theory that comes along. I mean, who can you really believe these days? How do you know, with absolute certainty, that the “non-mainstream media” is not lying also? I am not saying that to provoke anyone, because I think there is plenty of bullfeces being slung from both directions.

10:46 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I knew I could count on you guys to make fun of me without having done any digging at all. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. Nothing is real.

10:46 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

cg, I thought you were rooting for our next championship.

10:49 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

RealCats, in many cases you have to use your own common sense, it’s really hard to break away from the indoctrination we’ve all been subjected to all our lives.

• rickwhitetx
      10:49 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

So, there was a book about Paul being replaced and that makes it so.

How about this … JFK was not killed in Dallas. It was a double. Jackie was going to leave him and that just wasn’t done. So, JFK’s death was faked so he and Marilyn could sneak off together and live a quiet life on a tropical island away from everyone. I’ll write the book so 4everUKblue will know it’s true.

10:52 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Honestly, I am not trying to make fun of you. I will watch the video when I have some downtime, hopefully this afternoon. I’m always fascinated by a good conspiracy theory. I guess I’m just a little skeptical of the skepticism. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10:53 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Don’t read the book, there’s plenty of evidence right in your face without reading anything, all you have to do is open your eyes and your mind. A closed mind will be stuck forever believing everything on the 6 o’clock news. Do some research then get back to me Rick, maybe you can learn something.

10:54 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

RealCats, it was hard for me, I loved the Beatles and fought it for years, but when I opened my eyes and my mind it became obvious.

10:56 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Really hard to accept all this, Paul was my favorite Beatle, I tried every way I could to disprove it and couldn’t.

11:01 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

4ever, you do understand how saying what you are saying can rub people the wrong way, right? At times someone could read it and think that you are saying that they are naive, stupid, and unsophisticated for believing anything the “mainstream media” is saying. I don’t think you mean it that way, but written words can convey unintended feelings.

11:01 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

It’s okay if you don’t convince anyone, it still makes for a fun conversation.

• Good idea RCF! I need to buy a copy of that song.

For those who don’t know what I’m referring to, when the Beatles did the song “Revolution #9”, there was a rumor that Paul was dead because if you play the record backwards (in the part where an older sounding Englishman is repeating “Number 9! Number 9! Number 9!), it sounds like “Turn me on dead man, Turn me on dead man!”

11:07 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

RealCats, I do understand that and I donโ€™t mean it that way. We are not so much naive or stupid as much as weโ€™ve been programmed, conditioned and indoctrinated.

11:11 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Realme, the Freemasons and the elites tell us what they are doing or have done using many outlets, they believe that our inaction is the same as consenting and somehow absolves them of any bad karma, ask you husband about that.

• StillBP
      11:11 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Would’ve been a cooler story if they said Paul died, then a few days later produced the lookalike and said he was resurrected. If only they would’ve had a replacement Tupac ready back in Sept of 96 it would’ve saved me a lot of mourning.

11:20 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Also Realme, I can’t convince anyone, I was only trying to get people to take hard look at it. If they can replace a Beatle right in front of us they can do much more. For instance, look Saddam on trial and compare his teeth to the Saddam earlier, he had perfect teeth, unlike the man on trial. It is know he had several body doubles.

11:22 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Iam/4ever, since we are talking about conspiracies here, I am going to bring up perhaps the biggest conspiracy in our country – that is the fact that pretty much ALL of our politicians in BOTH parties are unabashedly for sale to the highest bidder. They aren’t even ashamed of it anymore! A lot of them will openly admit to it. If there is ANYTHING that you should spend your energy and free time fighting, it is this. You brought up the “Georgia Stonehenge” or whatever, and how there is a group of wealthy people who are conspiring to eliminate the rest of us. Well, our government is already doing this. Not to move too much in a political direction, but wouldn’t the current POTUS be a card-carrying member of such an organization? Wouldn’t pretty much all the candidates?

11:24 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Dang, wish we still had that “like” button. Another conspiracy… ๐Ÿ˜€

11:25 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I can’t believe no one has brought up the fact that they have brought out a body double for Santa Clause!

11:26 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Yep RCF, you are right. Having two parties gives the illusion that we have a choice. Politics is like pro wrestling, they are enemies in the ring but outside they train and travel together. The United States is a corporation not a government, different from The United States of America.

11:28 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Now the disgusting political system and the missing like buttons are topics I can be serious about!

11:29 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

You’re also right that it’s not that important whether or not Paul was replaced. If you want to do a deep dive into something that does matter, look deep into 9/11. Many people still believe the official story.

11:32 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Oh Jeezus, PLEASE don’t try to tell us 911 did not happen. That is an absolute slap in the face to all who lost loved ones in that tragedy.

11:35 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I am absolutely not trying to tell you it did not happen, just that it did not happen as the official story would have us believe. I definitely happened!

• Okay, so here’s what I want to win next March/April (but I believe we need the Hokie to do it):

• 4ever, I’m sorry but it sounds like you believe every conspiracy that comes down the pike. That lends itself to a lack of credibility IMO. But it’s just MO. What do I know?

11:41 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

CG, I don’t believe any without doing extensive digging and using common sense above what I am being sold but the powers that be.

11:44 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Let me change common sense to discernment so as not to offend anyone.

11:50 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

After 9/11 happened and I slowly realized that something was not right, I started asking questions that the official story could not answer. And for those who believe in science, there are many aspects of that event that are scientifically impossible, all you have to do is forget what you’ve been sold and look.

11:51 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Realme, if your husband like conspiracies have him look into 9/11, it’s a game changer.

11:58 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I don’t know why we are arguing all this. The illuminati are going to exterminate all of us any day now anyway. I’m going to go out like a good sheeple and enjoy my friday with a cold one later today. I suggest you folks do the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Realme
    10:11 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I love Chicago (mostly for the pizza), and appreciate that this guy wanted to come here to do the show. So far so good.

10:15 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

My older daughter’s team played in a tournament on Navy Pier up there last summer, and we had a great time. But it was kind of a drag being harassed by homeless dudes hitting us up for money when we went to visit “The Bean”. I try to drop a buck to a guy who is down on his luck when I encounter them, but when you have 15 of them coming at you, you end up broke in a hurry.

10:18 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Wow, sounds like right outside my work in Lexington. Wish I was exaggerating. I used to try to give, but long story short, I don’t do so any more. If I see / feel a need I’m equipped to meet yes. If I get asked, no. The people asking are probably 95% not really asking for food or bus money.

• J-Dub421
      10:19 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I have no idea who he is, but am willing to give him a shot. He’s been pretty good so far.

10:22 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Woo, Jdub. You missed quite a day yesterday.

• J-Dub421
      10:29 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Oh no, I saw it. I just chose not to get involved.

10:30 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Smart.

10:40 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

It seems like over the past year or so there have been so many people standing on street corners with signs. It’s almost like they are working shifts over by my office. I almost expect to see the dudes walking up to a punch clock mounted on the phone pole. I really want to help if they really need it, but IMO it can be dangerous to have someone walking into traffic in a busy intersection, and it can also hold up traffic.

10:49 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

That’s exactly what they’re doing. Show up at the right time and you’ll see the shift change. In Lexington it got so bad a couple years ago, they made stepping into the street and approaching a car illegal, since they got shot down by the courts or trying to make panhandling illegal. Here they have been trying to make the point that we have food, shelter and other basic needs available for anyone who needs it. 3 meals a day 365 days a year. I used to walk around with a list in my pocket of all the places they could go for food, shelter, clothing, medical care, etc. When they would ask me for money, I would try to give them the list. It was accepted one time. By a guy who asked me for money again the very next day.

• rickwhitetx
      10:52 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I used to work in Atlanta. One evening as I was walking to my car, a guy came up to me and ask for money to get oil for his car. I figured it was a lie, but it was original and I gave him a couple of bucks. A week later the same guy came up to me with the exact same story. I told him that he’d already hit me up with that story a week before.

10:56 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

It’s really sad that some people who really don’t need the help will try to take advantage of the charity of others. IMO, there is a very warm place down yonder reserved for people like that. I used to take the mindset that if anyone would reduce themselves to that level, they probably need that dollar more than me. But you just can’t keep up with it now even if you wanted to. If I had tons of time, I would just buy them something to eat off the MdD’s dollar menu and hand that to them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Realme
    10:21 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

So Drew’s one of those people that leaves useless garbage to become Goodwill’s problem? Just kidding, I’ve seen half used shampoo bottles for sale in there. I’m sure they’d sell a diseased mattress.

10:38 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I usually try to donate to Home of the Innocents, St Vincent dePaul or St John’s Center here in Louisville, because I am fairly confident that the proceeds go directly to where they will help the most. And yeah, I feel sorry for the people who work there having to root through all the junk that is dropped off to sift out the garbage.

• Realme, I’ve seen chain store popping up called “Dirt Cheap”. It’s yet another one of those close out stores, but it’s a total dump compared to Big Lots. In fact, our Goodwill and Salvation Army stores are better than that dump.

10:54 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I like Big Lots, never heard of Dirt Cheap. Effective name, I guess.

11:00 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Another thing you’ll see in Lexington, if you look past their signs, is the pile of food packaging on the ground because people do just that. There’s even been several times, when they were all over town at every major intersection, that we saw them openly drinking beer as the waited for suckers to hand them free money.

11:00 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Whoops wrong spot. Was attempting to reply to RCF above.

• The first time I walked in to check it out, I texted my wife and said “The key word is Dirt, not cheap”.

• I like Big Lots too. We recently got an Ollie’s Merchandise. Have you been to one? If so, is it pretty comparable to BL?

11:38 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I think we have one, but I haven’t been to it.

4. Bleedblueky
    10:39 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Actually Iโ€™m enjoying this Chicago Sam who is well prepared and not as sarcastic as those two jerks yesterday lol

10:51 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I wouldn’t put him in front of Medcalf, but I like him fine.

• Bleedblueky
      2:48 pm June 7, 2019 Permalink

Totally agree with you

5. Realme
    11:32 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Oh, shoot. Commercial cut off Ky Joe’s song inspired by Swamp People.

6. Realme
    11:37 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

SHOW THREAD SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What did they say? I haven’t actually been able to listen much today.

11:41 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

He came here to see what people were saying about him, and found a Paul is dead conspiracy. Hilarious.

11:53 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

Yeah, rare to have a host who actually looks at the show thread. Matt sure doesn’t.

11:54 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

4ever isn’t going to be able to convince Drew, from the sound of things. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Bleedblueky
      2:49 pm June 7, 2019 Permalink

Way to go Chicago Sam!

7. Kentuckiana
    11:48 am June 7, 2019 Permalink

I like the show today.

8. JTHinton
    1:05 pm June 7, 2019 Permalink

Listening to the podcast; only 4 or 5 min in but Iโ€™m already liking Sam Pโ€™ovich better than PMT. glad SP made the trip to lex and is a)enjoying himself and b)wants to be here!

• Bleedblueky
      2:50 pm June 7, 2019 Permalink

Totally agree with you

• Bleedblueky
      2:58 pm June 7, 2019 Permalink

My conspiracy theory on why PMT won the past two years of the best sub host would be their fan base sneaked in and voted on KSR site a lot so I wonโ€™t be surprised if they win again this year (due to their huge fan base).
      Praying Matt wakes up and stop inviting them again ?