KSR Show Thread, 6/26: KSR is in Louisville

But where? They wouldn’t even tell me. You’ll have to tune in to find out.

Wherever they are, Matt and Ryan will be talking about all the latest in UK land.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Drew Franklin

37 Comments for KSR Show Thread, 6/26: KSR is in Louisville

1. Realme
    10:09 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Morning to all loyal Cats fans, and even those of you who think it’s acceptable to root for Louisville. 😛

• ClutchCargo
      10:18 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Clearly there is a conspiracy by UofL fans to infiltrate BBN. The evidence is right in front of our faces if only we will choose to see it.

• Realme
      10:23 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Speaking of conspiracy theories, have we lost Iam / 4ever forever? I saw where he got tired of us making fun of conspiracy theories and said he wasn’t coming back, but I was hoping he didn’t mean it.

• ClutchCargo
      10:26 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

No offense intended. But just enjoy conspiracy theories in a different way than some other people. 🙂

• Realme
      10:29 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I can’t help it, I get a lot of glee out of the discussions. Never laughing at his expense, I just love hearing about them but also having fun with them.

• J-Dub421
      10:48 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I might have trolled a little, but tried to let it go the next day and move past it.

• DelrayCat
      10:53 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

9-11 was an inside job. No debris in Shanksville. Pentagon hole too small for a jet. World Trade Center 7 pulled. Etc. Still lots of questions….lol.

• Realme
      10:59 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha, I’m doing a Mr. Burns rubbing his hands together in anticipation rn.

• 4everUKblue
      11:10 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Realme, I still read the comments, I thoroughly enjoy everyone’s sense of humor. Always admired J-Dub’s sports knowledge and btw, she and I agreed to only discuss sports. Can’t tell if Delray is trolling or serious but he is exactly right. Look for “Loose Change Final Cut” as a starting point, I don’t agree 100% but it raises many questions that have not been answered to this day. Of all the conspiracy theories it is one of the most important ones everyone should question. Sorry I went off the rails for a minute J-Dub.

• 4everUKblue
      11:13 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

And this Mark Devlin episode is worth a listen if only for your husband Realme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOL2snm9FQ&frags=pl%2Cwn

• Realme
      11:16 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

There you are! 🙂

• Realme
      11:17 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I’m sure he’s probably watched whatever that is on Youtube, and had me roll my eyes at him when he tried to tell me about it.

• 4everUKblue
      11:24 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

That is one you can listen to without watching and it’s not about anyone thing. He covers a lot of ground and encourages people to not take his word and to verify for themselves.

• 4everUKblue
      11:28 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

*any one not anyone

• J-Dub421
      11:29 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I tried to slap down VirginaCat last night over his stupidity re: Coach Cal, but got moderated because I was salty.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      11:43 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

VA Cat and mashburnfan are twins I think. It’s one thing to pile on when something goes wrong, but even when there is good news they’re both Bad Luck Schleprock.

• RealCatsFan
      3:01 pm June 26, 2019 Permalink

Dang, the one day I take off work to work on stuff instead of the ST, and I miss Realme trolling me! 😀

• 4everUKblue
      3:43 pm June 26, 2019 Permalink

Not that time consuming to look into 9/11 RCF. The official story defies the laws of physics. Check it out.

2. Realme
    10:47 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

My MIL once dropped her clubs and abandoned her husband, son and I on a golf course because there was a lightning strike. Just took off for the clubhouse.

My spouse and I, on the other hand, see a storm coming and think, where’s a good vantage point to watch this sucker in case it gets exciting?

• Realme
      10:57 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I’d also like to experience a small to medium earthquake, where no one gets hurt, of course.

• ClutchCargo
      11:11 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

It’s a great idea to get off the course when lightning is nearby. Was everyone walking? I wouldn’t ditch the cart to go on foot, for sure.

• Realme
      11:16 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Yeah, we were walking. It was just funny how quickly she took off.

3. J-Dub421
    11:00 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Cal is far and away the best at developing players. We have very few players drafted who are busts, especially compared to other top programs. Our players visibly improve throughout the season as well. Not to mention that when UK players get to the NBA, they are ready to contribute immediately, not in two years. *coughdukecough*

• Realme
      11:06 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

He’s also still really good at recruiting. Wish Matt would calm down with the negativity.

• J-Dub421
      11:30 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

And he recruits the nicest kids.

4. J-Dub421
    11:32 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Hiring a player’s family member/guardian, etc. is basically just paying a player. It should be outlawed by the NCAA because it’s a loophole to buy a player.

5. Realme
    11:33 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Good grief, High Times, calm down.

6. chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
    11:40 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Well, this account DOES work, but I’m not happy. I figured out the problem. I was looking at my profile and took a wild guess. I deleted the Christian site I had been linking to, and voila, I can post.

So, it seemed someone at KSR did not like me linking to that site. I tried changing it to another one, and I could not post. Then, I put in a link to the Montgomery newspaper’s site, and I can’t post. The only way I can is to not have a link apparently.

Has anyone else experienced this? I certainly hope it wasn’t because of the site I was linking to rather than a general glitch.

And yes, on a lighter note, just to continue the new tradition, my Gravatar is Nessie. 🙂

• Realme
      11:44 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Glad you’re back. I didn’t even know you could link your profile to a website, but it sounds like that just causes it to glitch? Maybe they think your sites are French hackers?

• ClutchCargo
      11:45 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Hey, look who walked through that door! Maybe Pitino should have just been patient when he said that about the Celtics legends.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      11:52 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Realme, before, if you hovered your mouse over my screen name, you could click and be taken to that site. Most users don’t do it, and if you see anything, it’s a series of numbers (indicating an IP address I think) or just a link back to KSR’s home page.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      11:54 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Well, I just tried to post the link to that site here, and I didn’t get modbotted. The post just went “poof!”.

Anyway, maybe it was the Frenchies. Who knows?

• J-Dub421
      11:58 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

I’m guessing you can’t link to any other sites (except maybe social media like twitter) after the great french hack of 2019.

• J-Dub421
      11:58 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Those posts are with the “like” button.

7. secrick
    11:57 am June 26, 2019 Permalink

Just want to say i haven’t been here in a while but i agree with REALME, I never yell or support the cards.

• Realme
      12:19 pm June 26, 2019 Permalink

That’s more like it, Rick!

• RealCatsFan