KSR Show Thread 6/13: Hey there, Jared Lorenzen

Are you ready for some football? Former UK quarterback Jared Lorenzen will talk shop in the studio this morning with Ryan Lemond. The show will not be entirely dedicated to the gridiron. Ryan is bringing along a pair of talented guests from the hardwood, Shelvin Mack and Chris Lofton.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

30 Comments for KSR Show Thread 6/13: Hey there, Jared Lorenzen

1. 4everUKblue
    10:10 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I vote Tom Hart permanently replacement of Matt. I was unable to comment due to problems with downloading the KSR app on my flip phone. Can’t stay today, I have to go buy cabinets for my new house. RG I left you a little something on the other post.

• Realme
      10:14 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Works for me, he’s great. Enjoy your new house process (or if you’re like me, the point when it’s finished).

• 4everUKblue
      10:15 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I have so much work to do before moving 2 hrs south to take care of my parents. I will be glad when it’s finished.

• RealCatsFan
      10:47 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Wow, you guys blew up the ST yesterday with the PID banter.

• runningunnin.454
      11:16 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Oh, late today; but, this is one anemic show thread…they’ll take it away from us again. Hah.
      Yeah, RCF, I challenge any of you to google “Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots”. Listen to a 25 minute video/audio of this guy, and convince me he “replaced” McCartney. He drags on every song, and can’t sing on key, he’s flat. Ten years of voice lessons at Juilliard couldn’t fix that.
      Yeah, 4ever, I saw all that this morning…keep swinging, I’ll keep dodging. Ha ha.

• Realme
      11:26 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Thread matches the show, I think. Can we go back to making Ryan decipher song lyrics? Get Drew in here?

• StillBP
      11:27 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I would comment more if I could do so with my computer. I just can’t be on my phone that much at work, my boss hates it when he sees our personal phone in our hands at work.

• Realme
      11:30 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

This website truly is ridiculous.

• ClutchCargo
      11:42 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Yep, I’m commenting less when at work for the same reason as BP.

• 4everUKblue
      3:17 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha ha RG, you’ve nothing I can’t overcome, you have to look outside of Google if you want to keep up with what’s really going on. BTW youtube which is owned by Google has started censoring content. What happened to freedom of speech.

• 4everUKblue
      3:32 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

Still waiting for an explanation as to why George Harrison, George Martin and Olivia Harrison keep call Paul William, Billy, Bill and Beatle Bill. And why does Paul sing live in concert “There is still a chance Bill that they will see?” How does someone who has played the same guitar for that many years forget he is left handed? Why does George look at Paul and say “when you joined the band I thought if I was friendly with you the others would be too?” It was Paul who brought George around. And Ringo says When Paul first joined the band he was the only one who would bunk with Paul when Ringo was the last one of the four to join the band?

• 4everUKblue
      7:38 am June 14, 2019 Permalink

RG, William (Billy Pepper) was known as the man of a 1000 voices, here he is singing in some of his different voices.

2. Realme
    10:18 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I disagree. If / when he decommits, the guys who came as a result of him will go to.

3. RealCatsFan
    10:44 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Love listening to J-Lo. One of my favorite ex football Cats.

4. RealCatsFan
    10:46 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I listened to most of the show yesterday while digging trenches at my house. Walking like a 98 year old man today. Smart people take a vacation day to play golf and pay someone else to do crap like that.

• ClutchCargo
      10:55 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I hear ya. I actually like doing heavy yard work, and can’t imagine paying someone to do what I can do myself. I must not be very smart either.

• RealCatsFan
      11:12 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

My problem is my foot needs surgery, and I was in constant pain because of it.

• StillBP
      11:30 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Clutch, I used to feel the same about paying people for things I can do, but I am past that now. Lawn maintenance, housekeeping… Screw that stuff, I’m paying someone to do it. Benefit of not having kids…money that would be spent on things like braces, clothes, food for kids can be spent on paying people to do chores I hate doing.

• ClutchCargo
      11:46 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

I come from a long line of tightwads, so it’s just in my blood. And I honestly do enjoy doing certain outside chores. An hour or so on a riding mower is like therapy for me after a day at the office.

• RealCatsFan
      11:54 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

After mowing for years with an old 52 inch Bunton walk behind, I broke down and bought a rider. It has a beer holder. Chalk that up as a great decision.

• RealCatsFan
      11:55 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

BP, I find myself envying the people who can afford to pay someone to do all those things. It ain’t me. Way too broke.

• StillBP
      12:05 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

RCF I hear ya. It took me until my 40s before I was able to afford it and convince myself it’s okay to spend money on those things and not do it myself. Sometimes I still feel guilty but not enough to change lol Sometimes I envy people with kids and that kinda life…sometimes 🙂

• runningunnin.454
      12:06 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

RCF, not wise to to drink and drive, LOL.

• StillBP
      12:06 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

And I do realize there are plenty of people with kids who can afford to pay for services too. Not trying to sound like I’m in an exclusive club!

• RealCatsFan
      12:20 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

I love my kids more than anything else on this earth, but wow, can they ever siphon dollars out or your wallet! And they are far from being as spoiled as a lot of their friends. Older daughter will be going to college on a scholly, so she is doing her part to help.

• StillBP
      12:24 pm June 13, 2019 Permalink

Yay for scholarships! I love my nieces, nephews, and friends kids. But they do seem like expensive creatures from what I hear! When I get bothered by the amount of a vet bill for my Dane I just remind myself I don’t have to spend thousands for some metal to straighten a kids teeth.

5. RealCatsFan
    11:13 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Shannon HAS to play the ‘Bama fan trashing UT for Chris Lofton!

6. Realme
    11:18 am June 13, 2019 Permalink

Chris’s uncle used to be our UPS driver.