KSR Show Thread 2/13: Let’s talk about it

Well, I guess we have to talk about it, don’t we? Tune in to hear Matt, Ryan, Drew, and Shannon’s take on Kentucky’s loss to LSU, including the controversial no-call, and when that gets too depressing, Louisville blowing a 23-point lead vs. Duke. Think of it as group therapy.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

157 Comments for KSR Show Thread 2/13: Let’s talk about it

1. ClutchCargo
    9:58 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I don’t complain about the officials much at all, but that pissed me off last night. Then the idiot commentators on TV didn’t understand that the ball doesn’t have to be touching the rim. Then trolls on here argued against the rules of basketball to say that E.J. goaltended. Ugh!

10:00 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

And don;t get me started on replay. Replay shouldn’t be needed to make the correct ball on such blatant offensive basket interference.

• drew_123
      10:01 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

That was the most unbelievable part! Dickie V had no understanding of the rule at all!

10:03 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

That was almost as sad as when Bobby Knight got confused a few years ago about the shot clock vs the game clock.

10:07 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Over 200 comments after a loss. During the winning streak, it’s like a graveyard at midnight on KSR………BOO!

• catsarerunnin
      10:13 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I agree totally. The real fans post regardless of a win or loss. Bandwagon fans and trolls were out in full force last night.

10:14 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

rg, you nailed it. And I don’t know how many of them are trolls, and how many of them are the type of people who are generally miserable and will never be happy in life no matter what.

• Yeah, it would one thing to say “Well, it’s so close it’s hard to say if it was in the cylinder”, but to act like it has to be on the rim to call interference. I’ve known since I was watching Issel & Lyons…well, maybe Grevey & Givens, that the area above the basket is the cylinder if it bounces 10 feet in the air. SMH.

I think Matt said it best: if you’re going to have replay, have replay. If not, ditch it.

10:22 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha CG, Issel & Lyons? How about Vernon Hatton and Johnny Cox, Cotton Nash and Scotty Baesler?

• No Basil Hayden? 😉

10:25 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Even dookie Jay Williams said that it was goaltending and that he didn’t know how they could possibly have missed it in real time. He said it was obvious.

10:29 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Basil Hayden can cause one to argue too much with irrational negative “fans.” Just sayin’. 🙂

2. secrick
    10:02 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

We just played bad but we where playing a good team.I didn’t see the desire that we needed.The call was bad but can’t blame the refs or i don’t it was close.

10:07 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Good teams can play bad, but still find a way to pull it out in the end. We got robbed of that opportunity with the no-call. Players saying it shouldn’t have come down to that are taking the high road, and that’s great. But I reserve the right to be mad about it today.

• catsarerunnin
      10:22 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Well give LSU credit. They focused on controlling the paint in the second half. They were daring Hagans to shoot even at the free throw line which allowed Waters to go after the Kentucky’s bigs if they put the ball on the floor. That’s going to be the game plan of opposing teams until Hagans starts scoring again. They will simply play off him and use his defender elsewhere. Also teams will focus on shutting down the interior until Kentucky hits perimeter shots.

10:11 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

We can be mad for them and they can focus on doing better Saturday.

10:32 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

LSU played their tails off and had a great game plan, and my hat’s off to them. But we still got jobbed.

3. BlueBanker18
    10:06 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

The refs forced us to play soft in the second half. We were getting called on any contact made with LSU players including contact LSU initiated. PJ’s 4th foul was where it really started to go downhill. We could’ve handled that run they made if the refs would’ve allowed our guys to play.

10:10 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Yep, one call doesn’t determine the outcome; but, that little nerd LSU coach got to the refs at halftime. LSU was in the double bonus, and LSU was able to waste a foul down the stretch…we weren’t even in the bonus.

10:20 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

One of the trolls thinks that Wade should replace Cal. 😀 😀 😀

10:22 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

That comment made me decide to stop reading comments last night. Good grief.

10:24 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I think Wade is on two FBI wire taps; the FBI doesn’t care; but LSU is not Dook, and the NCAA probably will care.

• Wade is doing a pretty good job. I could see UK giving him & the Florida guy a look when Cal retires or moves on (I’m not wishing for that BTW).

RG, has Wade been implicated in the shenanigans with the FBI stuff? If so I had forgotten that.

10:27 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Wade should have already been fired because he got caught in the FBI probe.

4. Realme
    10:07 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

We didn’t play well enough in the 2nd half to win, and I never blame a loss on one play. But the most aggravating thing about that situation is not that some things are not reviewable. It’s that when they are ALREADY REVIEWING something else and have to ignore what they see.

• And the funny thing is that the clock wasn’t close to running out. It was easy to see the tip in beat the buzzer even in real time. When they went to the monitor I thought they were looking at the cylinder. Arg.

10:29 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Exactly! Either everything should be reviewable or nothing should be. Having some things be reviewable when others aren’t is the height of stupidity.

5. Realme
    10:12 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Vitale is confused about so many things. Is Reid about to shoot free throws? Is goal tending goal tending? What the hell is the other guy for if he doesn’t correct anything senile Vitale says?

• secrick
      10:20 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Yep he does mess up some now but i like the guy, he loves college Basketball. Probably should call it quits. I know nothing about the game compared to some but i thought we stood around to much and let the shot clock run down and had to take desperate shots.

10:24 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I think Dickie V. is a genuinely good guy, and I hate to get irritated with him. I wish he would step down gracefully very soon.

11:06 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Just put him out in the crowd and occasionally cut over to him jumping around in the crowd. They are doing him a disservice letting him call games because he is getting on everyone’s nerves, and it is ruining his legacy. At one point it was a novelty, but that has worn off. Now it’s just a migraine waiting to happen.

11:08 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Seriously. Whoever is calling the game with him should be helping him with the details, not agreeing with his wrong statements.

6. RealCatsFan
    10:16 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I wish they would introduce a challenge rule that lets each coach have one challenge per half. They can challenge just about any call or non call. If they lose the challenge, they lose a timeout with it. If they win the challenge, they get to keep the TO. This would fix a lot of these blown game changing calls.

• Not a bad idea, but they would still have to make that play reviewable by rule. I would LOVE to see coaches throw the red bean bag on the court!

10:22 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I kind of agree, but at the same time it’s just another crutch to bail out incompetent refs. They know they don’t have to get it right when they can just run to the monitor every other play. The challenge takes the pressure off in the same way. If it gets overturned? Oh well, looks like the challenge rule is working as it should.

10:41 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Wow, I guess it is my turn to get nailed by the modbot for a totally innoculous comment.

10:51 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I’m glad it’s not just me. 🙂

10:54 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Clutch, they know they can get away with it now. When was the last time there were any consequences to their blown calls? They just duck under the tunnel and ride off into the sunset, leaving devastation behind them.

• OOPS! Sorry I hit you up side the head with the bean bag Higgins!!!

11:05 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

CG, that’s a lot nicer than where I’d put that bean bag on Higgins.

11:06 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

^ Comment Of The Day. ^

11:07 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I have a feeling that the rooferee would show up in the ER with the beanbag in an interesting place. “Yeah, sure thing – you slipped on the stairs and it was just laying there and ended up in there!”

11:12 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

RCF, that’s part of the point I was trying to make. The ability they currently have to just rely on the replay monitor is bad enough. I’m afraid it would get even worse if there was a challenge rule. But I do think that rule could possibly be a good thing.

11:25 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I guess I don’t look at it so much as a bailout for the refs – more as a correction. Everyone would still know that they blew the call.

11:43 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Maybe bailout is the wrong term for what I’m thinking. They know they don’t have to get it right because there will be a second chance to look at it again. And if it gets reversed, there doesn’t seem to be any consequences for blowing the call in the first place.

7. RealCatsFan
    10:18 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

We desperately need another dependable offensive weapon other than PJ. In the past we could depend on Keldon or Herro to step up, but both of those guys failed to rise up last night.

10:20 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Tyler needs to knock it off with the bad shot selection. I love him but he needs to pass the freaking ball and he needs to drive to the basket. And Cal should be calling Keldon out for not being as improved on defense as his teammates.

• secrick
      10:22 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Chris, They weren’t rockin so much in the last 8 mins of the game.

• True, and UL could not protect the ball to save their lives in the last 10 minutes.

10:24 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Herro ball, Realme. 😉

10:37 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I’d be happy if Herro could just throw a decent entry pass.

8. BTW, the UL crowd was rockin’ last night. Ours…ehhhh…not so much.

10:21 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

It was rockin’ until about the last 8 minutes. Then it turned into one massive ass-pucker of humanity.

9. RealCatsFan
    10:19 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

And I hate to say this – I love Reid – he is a great young man. But does defense really suck that bad in the PAC 10? He has been a good rebounder, but the dude can’t jump over a phone book, and he might as well be 6’1 inside with as many shots as he has blocked or altered. His offense has been, well, underwhelming.

• secrick
      10:25 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

RCF, You may be a little hard on him, Reid that is. He did need to hold on to that rebound late in the game.

10:26 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I’ll cut him some slack. If you can’t jump, you can’t jump. I think he gives maximum effort more often than anyone else.

10:30 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

But if you look at the +/-, we only had 3 players with + over one. Quickly and PJ at 3, and Reid at 2. Keldon was +1, everybody else was negative.

10:31 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Like I said, I love the kid. Extremely intelligent and personable young man. And maybe I am overly frustrated. Maybe I just had all my expectations too high after all that was said about him and that NBA-body-type that he has.

10:40 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Reid’s arms are a little short and he’s not as athletic as we’re used to. That said, his defense is good and he’s about the only guy on our team who consistently boxes out. He bobble that one at the end and lost it, but the refs also just let him get the crap fouled out of him all the time with no call. Dudes are over his back constantly and he still gets the rebounds.

10:44 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Yep – he is very fundamentally sound. Put him in PJ or Keldon’s body and he is lottery. I truly hope he didn’t actually hurt his draft stock playing that extra year.

10:50 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Reid gets all the rebounds and he works really hard. I’ll take Reid all day every day.

10. RealCatsFan
    10:27 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I kind of saw the change in UL as soon as Duke switched to the zone. They just started jacking up 3’s. And then the press totally discombobulated them. It reminded me of some of UK’s football losses – the “oh no, here we go again” look.

I have to give Count K credit for putting the press on them. That got their players amped up and they fed off the energy. I hope Cal took some notes on that one!

10:32 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

The refs let Dook use the back slap elbow and arm hack in that press. With us, it would be a parade to the FT line.

10:35 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I don’t know why UL didn’t just drive the ball straight at Zion every time after he got that 4th foul. Especially when they were still up big and dook had started to come back. If you foul him out, that would snuff that comeback out right away.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:37 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Zion got his 4th foul pretty early in the second half too, but UL had no one who wanted to challenge him.

10:42 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

U of L choked, plain and simple.

10:49 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

UofLOL peed down their legs down the stretch. They wanted no part of dook and it was painfully obvious. The players they have right now just aren’t good enough to overcome dook’s talent when they really get after them like that.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:52 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I thought duke was fouling every time UL inbounded the ball, but none called.

10:54 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

What?? Duke not get called for fouls?? I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

• Iamheasyouarehe
      11:00 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Lol!

11. Iamheasyouarehe
    10:27 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I watched the last 9 minutes of the duke UL game. UL had no one who wanted to shoot the ball, they were scared to attack the basket.

10:28 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

As Cal likes to say it, they peed down their legs.

10:42 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

U of L has choked against worse teams that Duke this year.

12. RealCatsFan
    10:27 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Hot take – Zion has been juicing since about freshman year. That’s just not natural.

• I wouldn’t be surprised. Roid use has gotten pretty common even at that level.

• StillBP
      10:37 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

It’s not normal but cut the kid some slack. If he were here at UK we wouldn’t be saying that.

10:46 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

BP, I see your point, but this is a UK thread. I’m not going out on an ESPN thread and saying it. But you sure don’t see 18 year old kids doing that to a basketball very often. Even football players usually take a couple years of really hitting the weights before they look like that.

• It’s not just the strength, it’s the speed and quickness at his size. Don’t forget how many 100 meter sprinters have gotten caught.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:59 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Yeah but none of those sprinters ran for duke.

• StillBP
      11:02 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I get it, it just sounds like something a Louisville fan would say…He’s too big, he must be cheating! I just don’t want to assume others are cheating like everyone assumes Cal cheats.

11:03 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

He’s epic. If I hate on him it’s out of jealousy. But if he fails a drug test, all anyone will say is that it was so obvious…

11:15 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

A teenager who is 6’8′ or so doesn’t look like a juicer to me. He would never have grown that tall, most likely, if that was the case.

13. Realme
    10:29 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Did they really wear black so that Duke couldn’t after the funeral comment? I can appreciate that.

• secrick
      10:33 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Not sure but it seemed like a funeral after the game.Dam i may need to go see a Doctor i think i was actually yelling for the Cards last night.

10:37 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Rick, dook could be playing the Taliban All Stars and I still would not root for them.

14. RealCatsFan
    10:29 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I really wanted to see Duke lose, and a blowout would have been kind of sweet, but at least I don’t have to listen to any UL fans crowing today. 🙂

10:44 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I don’t know if I could live in a world where we got ruled by Duke, but U of L beat them.

15. RealCatsFan
    10:32 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

The caller makes a good point about UK not doing a pre-game shoot-around at Rupp. That should be an easy thing to make happen. Has it always been that way?

16. RealCatsFan
    10:36 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Do we need to decorate Rupp to look like the opposing team’s arena to get Tyler shooting better?

17. Iamheasyouarehe
    10:38 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Who was the house guess behind the bench Matt’s talking about?

10:42 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

John Schnatter – dressed up in UK blue.

10:45 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I didn’t hear what Matt said, but Twitter was up in arms about Papa John being there last night.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:45 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Ah….better ingredients, better pizza….BS!

10:47 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Louisville needs to take him back. We don’t want him and he ruined out mojo.

10:47 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I could think of about 10,000 other celebrities that I would rather see sitting back there.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:48 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

That was not a good move by whoever.

• But he was the first one (maybe the only one) on the UL board to speak up and tell the truth about how corrupt that place was. Give him some credit for that.

10:55 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

It’s not the first time. I wouldn’t be surprised if he owned tickets but just usually gives them away to people like Blue Glasses.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      10:57 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Who is the guy in blue glasses? Anyone know?

11:01 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Don’t know, but he is at every home game. Kind of like the couple who get all painted up and wear the striped coveralls. But they are at a lot of the away games too. Couple life long UK fans living the dream – I like it!

11:05 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Blue Glasses (aka Bill Morgan) can buy his own tickets. I guess he does pretty well with his tire store.

11:32 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I just meant usually gives them away to people we see sitting there. Just speculation anyways.

18. RealCatsFan
    10:42 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Saw another thread that Herro and Hagans are projected as early 2nd round NBA. So what are the odds that each of them come back for a 2nd year? Go!

11:01 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Here I go; I don’t think we shoot well enough for a big run in the tournament. I thought Herro, Baker, and Johnson could shoot.
      I don’t see jumping to the league if you can’t put it in the basket…name of the game.

11:13 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I agree. Early in the year it looked like we were going to be a really good 3-pt shooting team.

11:14 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Our outside shooting is very up and down. We’ve had games where we killed from outside, last night just wasn’t one of them.

11:17 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

We’re not good enough to make a lot of forced 3’s. When we drive and dish and move the ball to the open man, we are good enough.

11:52 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

My take is about the same as rg: Both those kids would benefit from another year at UK. Both are way too inconsistent to last in the NBA. Look at how much better PJ is this year.

19. secrick
    10:43 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Coworker told me yesterday that Ky needs to lose a game to get them ready for the stretch run and i told her she was crazy. HOPE SHE WAS RIGHT.

10:47 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I definitely thought another loss would help them not get overconfident, but I wouldn’t have picked that one with 2 or more tries at TN coming up. I do think they’ll be angry and that will help Saturday though.

10:58 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

This loss could maybe get them more focused down the stretch, so it might not be a terrible thing. Also, losing to a very solid LSU team won’t kill us in the NET rankings.

20. J-Dub421
    10:51 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Get ’em Ryan!! People need to not come for my boy Reid!

21. drew_123
    10:52 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Anybody who hates on Reid Travis is an absolute idiot. Kentucky wouldn’t be top 5 without him.

22. secrick
    10:54 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Michigan got beat last night by a team that’s 9 and 15 , at least a good team beat us.

10:59 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Yep!

11:04 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

And Michigan State has lost 3 out of 5, one to 9-15 Illinois. The AP loves the Mishitigan teams.

23. RealCatsFan
    10:55 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I missed the whole second half. What happened to Nick Richards? I was really looking for him to be a factor in this game with LSU’s length.

10:58 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Oops – meant to say I missed the first half. Saw the second. Unfortunately.

24. runningunnin.454
    10:56 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Hah, moderation. I HATE IT WHEN EVERYONE CHALLENGES THE SHOT, AND THERE ARE NO REBOUNDERS.

25. Realme
    11:00 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

So how did Louisville get up on Duke by 23 anyways?

• secrick
      11:04 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Hit every shot, Puke couldn’t buy a basket. That one kid for the cards was on fire, name starts with a W i think.

11:05 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

They played to win; then, they played not to lose.

• secrick
      11:05 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Also Dukes guard played awful.

• StillBP
      11:07 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Duke looked uninterested in the game from what I saw. Only had like 35 points a quarter of the way in the 2nd half, which is when I stopped watching. They looked tired. The announcers (was it Bilas, I can’t remember who called the game bc I didn’t watch it all) started making excuses for them, saying their flight got in late and it was obvious they were tired. I guess they found some energy in the last 10 mins.

11:10 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I didn’t watch the whole game, just checked in periodically. It looked like U of L came out with nothing to lose and hit everything early on. Then with about 8 minutes to go, Duke woke up and started hitting shots and Louisville choked.

11:14 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Jordan Nwora. And I think the N is silent. Louisville had a knack for finding players with unpronounceable names.

11:48 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Nwora (I totally copied and pasted that) was the only one who didn’t look terrified late in that game.

26. runningunnin.454
    11:16 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Don’t like Cal calling the players out publicly; we’re UK fans, and we know the game…we know Ashton didn’t play well last night, we know PJ didn’t rebound the previous game.
    Also don’t like the hysterics on the sideline…doesn’t inspire confidence in the team.

11:18 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Gotta say I can do without that too. I occasionally find it entertaining as a fan, but I imagine for the players it is like when your dad embarrasses you in public.

11:19 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

And I am talking about the sideline antics by Cal, not calling out the players. But he never threw them under the bus like Crean did.

11:23 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

That’s like complaining that Cal is Italian. It’s who he is as a coach. If he’s calm, people complain that he’s given up.

11:27 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Cal is Italian? Thought he was from Pittsburgh.

11:32 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I was taking delight during the UL game at the forlorn look of Count K on the bench. Unfortunately Mack didn’t grab a wooden stake and finish the deal. The old vamp came back to life.

11:37 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

My folk used to live outside Pittsburgh. Very Italian actually.

27. RealCatsFan
    11:16 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

It has been said that this dook team doesn’t shoot the 3 consistently, and that was true for most of the game. But when K went zone and put in the press, UL went into protect mode and gave them a chance to get hot. Might have worked for UL if there was about 3 minutes left, but there was about 15 minutes.

• Iamheasyouarehe
      11:53 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Wish I had been a dentist so I could have access to laughing gas after losses.

28. Realme
    11:18 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

How does one get some of those Harold-after-a-loss nerve pills?

29. secrick
    11:23 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I was wondering how some of you guys felt about Cal jumping around and screaming on the side lines. I don’t like it myself but he has done it every place he coached.

30. runningunnin.454
    11:25 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Opposition research? Should that scare Matt?

11:28 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Matt talks about interns working for Mitch, and my nextdoor neighbor’s son is just that. They think he is a rock star. Makes Mrs RCF want to barf!

31. J-Dub421
    11:46 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

What coach are you going to get that’s better caller Steve?

11:52 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Phil Jackson or Red Auerbach.

11:57 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Neither of them would come here, and Red is almost 100.

12:19 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha JD, I was kidding. Auerbach is dead.

1:54 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

I googled because I thought that too, but they didn’t have a date of death listed. Weird?

32. Realme
    11:46 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

If you’re giving up today, stay gone until Cal leaves and we go back to 11 years in a row without a final four. These negative, “we lost 1 game against a good team by 2 points so we’re terrible” fans are the absolute worst.

11:54 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

I posted on another thread that if you are the type of UK fan who is only happy when we win a championship, then you spent about 90% of your time as a UK fan as a very miserable person.

11:58 am February 13, 2019 Permalink

Spot on, both of you.

33. No more excuses cal
    1:05 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

Let’s just all pretend the ref made the right cal and we won by 10 in overtime That why this year team is cal and the pretenders

1:55 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

Again, go play in traffic. Or just go back to blowing your boyfriend BoB.

• StillBP
      2:19 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

the refs made cal? i had no idea his parents were refs.

• StillBP
      2:19 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

you would think they would’ve called it more in our way if they were his parents. man, that’s tough.

• 4everUKblue
      5:08 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

Well look here, BigolSlaterMedic showed up, he has a new username too, it’s big cat.

34. randyt
    5:39 pm February 13, 2019 Permalink

It was a missed call, but regardless, LSU was the better team last night. Up next, #1 Tennessee. Go big blue!!