KSR Show Thread, 12/22: Replay of the White House show

Today we are at the White House, but not really. We are re-airing the show from the White House press briefing room from our road trip in 2017. It’s my favorite show ever and its final minutes are hilarious as Mitch McConnell joins the show. Tune in with your family on this Christmas Eve Eve.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Drew Franklin

25 Comments for KSR Show Thread, 12/22: Replay of the White House show

1. Realme
    9:58 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Anyone else at work today?

• spincr4hire
      10:07 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Yup working here too. Was hoping for a live show today. Need more venting after the Vegas losses

• Realme
      10:10 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Yeah, seriously. I’m not mad about that loss actually, Ohio State was better than us, at least we fought this time. But I am disappointed. If our shooting doesn’t get way better, this season is going to end up being like 2013. However, if you beat Louisville Saturday, I will get over the losses pretty fast.

• runningunnin.454
      10:11 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Working on a second pot of coffee, hee haw.
      There was plenty of venting over the weekend; seems some people want another coach. Me, I just have “suggestions”…hahahaha.

• Realme
      10:15 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

We must be the most entitled fan base ever.

• Realme
      10:18 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Gotta get that coffee in you for a busy day of being retired.

• runningunnin.454
      10:28 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I don’t know whom they could want. They going to put up with years of mediocrity from Tony Bennett and Jay Wright?
      Billy Donovan couldn’t compete with Cal and left Florida; Pitino couldn’t compete with Cal and…things happened.
      Anthony Grant is winning at Dayton; but, he was run off from ‘Bama; Mike Anderson is winning at St John’s; but, he was run off from Arkansas. Chris Beard is 76-31 at TT, Eric Musselman won 76% at Nevada; but, his team crashed last year in the first round. Cal has won 81% at UK, and has had us ranked and relevant every year but one (with Noel’s season ending injury) and that’s 90%, but math is hard for some people.

• Realme
      10:31 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I know of one that thinks that Celtics Coach (I am blanking on his name) will come back to the NCAA for us. He will not.

• ClutchCargo
      10:34 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I’m at home drinking my coffee and about half working. Not even half, really, just the 0.7865% of my day needed to complete one little task before the end of the year.

I’m not mad about the OSU loss, it just sucks that it became a two game losing streak because of the bed-crapping vs Utah.

If I could go back to the White House Show, I could just recycle my comments from that one. 🙂

• runningunnin.454
      10:35 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

It’s Brad Stevens; but, why would he come here; UK fans are even worse than Celtics fans.

• ClutchCargo
      10:36 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Brad Stevens is not walking through that door. Nor should he. He is way too laid back to suit the part of our fan base that needs to get a life.

• runningunnin.454
      10:41 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

If you could find a coach with a 0.7865% batting average, they still wouldn’t match Cal at UK. Only two I know of are Mark Few, and he couldn’t take the pressure at UK…and Roy Williams…just no.

• Realme
      10:47 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Some also want to go back in time and rehire first 6 seasons Cal. They didn’t appreciate it then, but think Cal’s “drop off” is egregious.

• ClutchCargo
      10:52 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I honestly was able to stay away from the weekend loss comment sections. I can do without the negativity, and I don’t care all that much, I guess. Saturday NFL and the bowl games will do that to me.

• 4everUKBlue
      11:22 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I made the mistake of reading the negative comments section, you’d think I’d know better by now.

• ClutchCargo
      11:29 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I may have taken a quick peek just to kill time in the bathroom – I don’t quite recall – but that’s about all the attention it’s worth.

• 4everUKBlue
      11:47 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

It’s wasted energy for sure, I’m going to try harder to stay away. We could win number 9 and there would be some who would still complain.

• ClutchCargo
      11:50 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Yep. “It should have been #___ by now!!!”, etc.

2. runningunnin.454
    11:03 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Ugh, have to finish shopping…everyone have a good day.

• Realme
      11:08 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Yuck. Have fun.

• 4everUKBlue
      11:23 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I do all my shopping online, no way I’m going out into the madness.

• ClutchCargo
      11:32 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

But by shopping all online, you then bring the madness to your front door in the form of porch pirates, I’m thinking. 4ever, if you decide to set out a dog poop bait box for the pirates, please be sure to get it on video and post a link here. lol

• Realme
      11:36 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

I do as much shopping as possible online. Haven’t clothes shopped in person in years. Amazon, Chewy, and Clicklist are some of my best friends. No problem with porch pirates, luckily.

• 4everUKBlue
      11:43 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

True Clutch but I’m taking care of my aging parents in a small town so I’m pretty much always here, but I like the poop bait box idea.

• ClutchCargo
      11:47 am December 23, 2019 Permalink

Yeah, do as I say, not as I do. I’m definitely an online shopper and have never had issues with stuff being stolen. It’s probably a matter of time, though. My dogs lose their minds when anyone approaches the house, so maybe they are helping out some.