KSR Show Thread 12/13: LIVE from the Richmond Road Veterinary Clinic

After a day of “Am I weird?” phone calls and hot takes, Ryan Lemond and Drew Franklin are back in action on Kentucky Sports Radio this morning at the official Richmond Road Veterinary Clinic Re-Grand Opening Celebration.

From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the KSR crew will break down the Kentucky football program being highlighted on the national stage and the basketball team’s upcoming game against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, among other topics.

And if you stop by the show, you just might be lucky enough to win tickets to the game, courtesy of Kentucky Branded.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

36 Comments for KSR Show Thread 12/13: LIVE from the Richmond Road Veterinary Clinic

1. J-Dub421
    10:02 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Let’s see if I can actually post today, because I couldn’t yesterday.

• runningunnin.454
      10:03 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I thought the CATS got your tongue.

• Realme
      10:11 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

So Matt is infamous on Twitter for auto correct turning SEC into SEX every time he tweets about the conference. Then last night he tweeted Max Duffy wins the “Rat Gut award.”

• Realme
      10:14 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Let’s just put everything on one thread today. See how crazy it can get. Christmas cookies in my office. Already ate 2. Help me.

• runningunnin.454
      10:17 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Thanksgiving and Christmastime are very, very bad for diets.

• Realme
      10:20 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Got through Thanksgiving fine. Cooked all the food myself, and by the time you do that you are too sick of food to want to eat it. But someone making homemade treats… I’m powerless.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:30 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

The recipe for my mom’s homemade ginger snap cookies. (insert Homer Simpson drooling here)
      She actually got it out of a cookbook long ago and they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, especially with coffee.

• runningunnin.454
      10:32 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Music trivia for the day; which female artist’s song was on the Billboard Top 100 for the most weeks, more than anything by Elvis or the Beatles?
      When she performed at Hamburg’s Star Club, the Beatles were her opening act; not many artists can say that.

• RealCatsFan
      10:36 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

rg, I have no idea, but if I’m going to take a wild guess I am going to say something by Barbara Streisand.

• RealCatsFan
      10:37 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Anyone know how to watch a game on ESPN3? I am VERY disappointed that the UK Volleyball match is not on a DTV network so I can DVR it. Volleyball gets NO respect! 🙁

• RealCatsFan
      10:40 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Does any heterosexual male watch afternoon soap operas?

• RealCatsFan
      10:41 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Not that there’s anything wrong with that! 🙂

• Realme
      10:41 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

ESPN website or app. Log in with your Directv credentials.

• Realme
      10:42 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I went through a One Life To Live phase in college.

• RealCatsFan
      10:51 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I’m not too proud to say that if “Cat’s in the Cradle” comes on the radio while I’m driving by myself I sometimes get a little misty eyed thinking about how fast my own kids have grown up.

• runningunnin.454
      10:54 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Brenda Lee’s “I’m Sorry” reached No. 1 and was on the chart for 23 weeks. When she shared the stage with the Beatles, she asked them where they got all those songs, and Lennon nonchalantly replied, “We wrote them”.
      When she returned to the States, she tried to get the Beatles a recording contract with her label, Decca. Decca turned them down. Duuuh.

• ClutchCargo
      10:55 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Same, RCF. The Cat’s in the Cradle is one of the saddest songs, imho.

• RealCatsFan
      11:00 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

All star list of callers today! The Truth got me laughing, then John Short with his matter of fact approach, and then Harold. Great Friday show!

Does the Truth remind any one else of Muhammad Ali? He kind of sounds like him to me.

• runningunnin.454
      11:11 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I remember when Harry Chapin died in that car accident; he was my wife’s favorite artist, and a great humanitarian, especially in regard to world hunger.

• runningunnin.454
      11:42 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Another poignant Chapin song was “Taxi”. She wanted to be an actress, and he wanted to be a pilot. They both got what they wanted; she was acting happy, and he was flying in his taxi.

2. J-Dub421
    10:20 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I can literally only post in a new comment now. I cannot reply to comments, not on my computer, not on my phone. Actually I can’t post at all on my phone which has been going on for weeks now. I am not a fan of the site redesign so far; it’s glitchy and doesn’t work.

• Realme
      10:21 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Well, you get to say 3 more things today. 🙂

• Realme
      10:21 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

That sucks though, sorry it’s being such a pain.

• StillBP
      10:24 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

wow that sucks. I wonder what happened with that. I’m able to comment on all my devices at this time.

• runningunnin.454
      10:25 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

That is so strange; any computer expert with an explanation for that?

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:29 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Saying the site is glitch & doesn’t work is being kind. This site is major feces right now.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:33 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

And I’m busy budgeting and no one turned on the lights and started the coffee this morning. 😉
      RG, did you at least want to go ahead and start a Beatles thread?

• RealCatsFan
      10:34 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Time to get TeamIndia on the phone for tech support. And of course you will get some dude who calls himself “Steve” (and we all know his name is actually something like Habeeb or Shrinivasen) who speaks very broken English who keeps you on hold for 15 minutes. And he always ends the conversation with “Have a goot day!”

• RealCatsFan
      10:42 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

cg, I know how you feel. My younger daughter ate all the breakfast bars that I like, so I had to grab one of my older daughter’s bars just to have something to eat this morning. And the thing tastes just like it was made out of mud. Bleeeaaaaccchhh!

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:48 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

I meant no one set up the 5 things this morning. Haha. Back to the budget (after I pour another cup o’ Joe).

3. J-Dub421
    11:30 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Non-compete agreements like that should be illegal.

• Realme
      11:38 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Everyone knows that Nick & Leah are a couple, moron caller. And yes, you’re right Jdub. So stupid.

• runningunnin.454
      11:39 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Those clauses are seldom enforceable; the courts don’t like them, and several doctors I know have successfully challenged them.

• Realme
      11:50 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

These guys get so excited to be called by a drunk woman.

4. Realme
    11:57 am December 13, 2019 Permalink

Brad did work hard, but he also showed that he couldn’t make shots under Kentucky level pressure. Yes, I am living it up and making a fresh comment!

• StillBP
      12:01 pm December 13, 2019 Permalink

only 1 spot left for J-Dub to comment now without pushing us to a new page! haha